• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

tumblr_n1uu8xwblP1sqh3abo1_500.jpg

Manchester United is definitely getting Kroos right.

With a hefty wage since we won't be in CL next year.

Edit: Next year's EPL title fight will be crazy.

All award shows are garbage. Watching rich people pat themselves on the back is always wretched, but it's even worse in film because they actually take credit for solving social issues when they did nothing but pretend to be a real person with actual struggles for two hours while the director tries to teach some dumbed down life lesson that reaffirms our kindergarten teacher was right to tell us not to judge others or that family is the most important thing.

Too right mate. This post was sponsored by Samsung.

Bumhead

Banned
That Killzone SF resolution thread on gaming side is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. These people are being genuine.

I just... Can't.

It's pathetic.

I've really tuned out of a lot of that stuff recently. I just look at so many things that gaming side moans about nowadays and just think "I don't give two fucks about this".

"Come for gaming, stay for Off Topic" is about right for GAF I think.

But I'm out of the busk and I want to talk.

I feel bad for him. He's clearly never going to be our first keeper and he's only reserve keeper cause of those negotiations with Kim Christensen... then getting thrown into this match 5 minutes before start. Fuck. Did you see Dunken out claiming it was his goal? The cunt was offside if it was his... I'm already imagining Dunken helping Glen Riddersholm stripping his upper body naked and dancing in Herning. I'm nauseas now. Really hope Aalborg can at least take it instead.

Carbonox

Gonna buy the Game of Thrones seasons 1-3 Blu-Ray box set today. About time I check this shit out.

I'm taking a punt on the whole thing cos I'm pretty confident I'm going to love the show. Seems to tick a lot of boxes, heheheehehehehhee.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_n1tvbzM2gd1s8z5rho1_400.gif

tumblr_n1ttc8gWik1s8z5rho1_400.gif

tumblr_n1tusdfMlt1s8z5rho1_400.gif

STEPHAN GOD
Gonna buy the Game of Thrones seasons 1-3 Blu-Ray box set today. About time I check this shit out.

I'm taking a punt on the whole thing cos I'm pretty confident I'm going to love the show. Seems to tick a lot of boxes, heheheehehehehhee.

It's incredible.

So pleased that Lupita won the Oscar last night. And that American Hustle won nothing, fuck that film. 12YAS was the deserved winner, as was Cuaron for director.

L1NETT

So pleased that Lupita won the Oscar last night. And that American Hustle won nothing, fuck that film. 12YAS was the deserved winner, as was Cuaron for director.

Act of Killing not winning was a bit meh and Hanks not even being nominated was meh again (he fucking killed it as the Captain)

But overall, the academy did well. For once.

why do you (and Nathan?) hate it that much? :lol

Because the entire film didn't really go anywhere and it felt like it was trying to emulate Scorsese films without his energy, mood or shots.

Bascially, there were tons of films better than it this year. I'm not a huge fan of David O'Russell though, think he's an passable director :lol

Act of Killing not winning was a bit meh and Hanks not even being nominated was meh again (he fucking killed it as the Captain)

But overall, the academy did well. For once.

I thought Hanks was good, he showed some emotion at the end of the film :p

Also, yes, The Act of Killing should have won.

Agree that the Academy did well. Better than recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom