• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

a) Daft Punk suck these days, go back to French House
b) Do I watch Walking Dead then True Detective to clean the shit from my eyes or do I just go balls deep TD now and let Walking Dead fester in my mind overnight?

B is a stupid question the answer is obviously Walking Dead first

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
a) Daft Punk suck these days, go back to French House
b) Do I watch Walking Dead then True Detective to clean the shit from my eyes or do I just go balls deep TD now and let Walking Dead fester in my mind overnight?

B is a stupid question the answer is obviously Walking Dead first

I always save the lesser/least favourite shows for last.

sometimes I pause it or change my mind mid episode. :p

I always save the lesser/least favourite shows for last.

sometimes I pause it or change my mind mid episode. :p

I do it the other way around with everything, also food. Which is terrible because then you're really full at last but you saved the best stuff for last and feel like throwing up, while you force it down with your head turning harlen struggleish purple.

Why have you gone back to your Bieber avatar

dybaka1fcrc.gif

ffdasfddscyfqn.gif

NJPUHrh.jpg

kNq1Zwt.jpg

GOAT

No doubt the best player Dossena has ever played with

ibnqDb3MUMeIH2.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I do it the other way around with everything, also food. Which is terrible because then you're really full at last but you saved the best stuff for last and feel like throwing up, while you force it down with your head turning harlen struggleish purple.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL why would you do this to yourself

Meier

Meier approves

Still the only scenes I've seen outside of the trailer and gifs posted on GAF. Going to marathon it next weekend in anticipation of the finale. Wish they'd hurry up and get HBO Go working on PS3s. Slow asses.

Meier

From the US Soccer thread. All of the German-Americans who are with the team for the Ukraine friendly right now:

a4Q7RLh.jpg

Daniel Williams, Jermaine Jones, Terrence Boyd, Julian Green, John Anthony Brooks, Alfredo Morales and Fabian Johnson

These guys need to be on Julian like white on rice!

I read Low will use Schweinsteiger-Lahm holding midfield with Kroos as CAM and Großkreutz as full-back

he's going to Schalke isn't he

Lahm DM is a given, Löw will always bend for Bayern tactics.

I hope not, Veh is kinda cool. And I'm not so sure Schlacke will settle with Veh's 1-season-contract-policy.

From the US Soccer thread. All of the German-Americans who are with the team for the Ukraine friendly right now:

a4Q7RLh.jpg

Daniel Williams, Jermaine Jones, Terrence Boyd, Julian Green, John Anthony Brooks, Alfredo Morales and Fabian Johnson

These guys need to be on Julian like white on rice!

I know only half of them and didn't ready your name list.

Terrence Boyd is amazing, though.

That's a pretty one dimensional view on my recent comments. I don't feel like commenting on it. Have a nice day anyway, KidA.

It sure is.

Bla pls

I don't wanna say that True Detective is bad but I'm already sick of Nerds raving about it. And it will only get worse with that Oscar now.

No idea. But it's annoying lately with all those gifs and bla.

ITS STILL NO BREAKING BAD YALL

Elchele

GermanGAF

Carnival is over

I'm so happy

it was a torture today

Bla pls

Carnival started yesterday here. Monday and Tuesday left, everything is on holiday so there's nothing to do :( fuck it

Lahm DM is a given, Löw will always bend for Bayern tactics.

I hope not, Veh is kinda cool. And I'm not so sure Schlacke will settle with Veh's 1-season-contract-policy.

I think that's why they're signing him. Tuchel contract ends in 2015.

Hixx

That's a pretty one dimensional view on my recent comments. I don't feel like commenting on it. Have a nice day anyway, KidA.

I prefer weird-sexual-questions Bla

Bla pls

Where are the questions about shaving your taint? Bring them back.

wats the weirdest thing u ever did in bed

with a girl (or a guy), not alone, pls.

I'll take it. Bla, you're done.

Carnival started yesterday here. Monday and Tuesday left, everything is on holiday so there's nothing to do :( fuck it

I think that's why they're signing him. Tuchel contract ends in 2015.
I know, it's not really over. But Tuesday is the worst, at least everyone here in Germany is hungover as fuck. It's still Carnival but nobody cares.

Also fuck you, Jupp. The one girl I made out with wanted to talk portugués and hated my Spanish. I remember that CR7 interview and said every single "s" as "sh" but it was the worst.

Oh shit. Although Tuchel kinda fits their cunt style.

Meier

I know only half of them and didn't ready your name list.

Terrence Boyd is amazing, though.

He is having a really nice season with Rapid Vienna. Alfredo Morales actually has a Peruvian dad so he's got a weird mix of ancestry. He plays for Ingolstadt 04 and Daniel Williams plays for Reading (previously Hoffenheim).

Hixx

Have you ever inserted a cotton bud in to your urethra for sexual gratification?

Not for sexual gratification.

-

Those BritGAF people things are going to Newcastle to do a meet up and you cunts won't even come to Durham to do one I hope you all break your fingernails.

-

New Rocksteady Batman game announced tomorrow awww yissssss

Elchele

Also fuck you, Jupp. The one girl I made out with wanted to talk portugués and hated my Spanish. I remember that CR7 interview and said every single "s" as "sh" but it was the worst.

why would you learn portugues tho? Are you going to Portugal? I doubt it. Spanish is at least usable IRL

Those BritGAF people things are going to Newcastle to do a meet up and you cunts won't even come to Durham to do one I hope you all break your fingernails.

-

New Rocksteady Batman game announced tomorrow awww yissssss

Where do you live in Durham? My grandparents used to live there in a place called Ferryhill.

Also, FUCK YES. Hope it's next-gen only.

why would you learn portugues tho? Are you going to Portugal? I doubt it. Spanish is at least usable IRL

I don't know, man. But that girl, bro. That girl.

I just read that Kevin is Germany's RB. For once, Löw is doing something right. Schweine is fucking done and there's nobody left in DM for Germany considering Lars Bender is doing the worst and Sven is ;(.

Lahm
Toni K - Mario
Müller-Klose-Marco

yes pls

He is having a really nice season with Rapid Vienna. Alfredo Morales actually has a Peruvian dad so he's got a weird mix of ancestry. He plays for Ingolstadt 04 and Daniel Williams plays for Reading (previously Hoffenheim).

Have you watched him?

9 goals in the Austrian Micky Mouse league sounds kinda shitty to be honest. I'd rather see Marvin Ducksch with his 12 goals in the 3rd German league for us.

Arnie

I just went to the live filming of Mothers Day Surprise Surprise. Holly Willoughby is too much.

Also work gave me an iPhone. Great. It's white. Eh. Shouldn't complain at a free phone. But I sort of am.

What a twat.

What about England. Is Carnival not a thing? I know Berlin is too hipster for it as well.

Also, I'm still sorry about Micky. But Micky, he is so awesome. Sorry, Arnie.

Salvadora

Ukrainian ambassador is saying that if Russia doesn't back down, one sanction they will push for is an expulsion from the World Cup.

Svia on suicide watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom