• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

It was a great match. I guess RM can take anyone except the big teams

having pulga at your stadium is basically the maximum jinx apparently

faridmon

Is it Messi? Is it Maradona? Is it Michael Laudrup returning to his active playing career?

NO IT'S CORNELIUUUUUUUUUUS

GiantFakeAmphibian.gif

1-1, we're still shit even with God back

What a shitty defence. Of Course Curnelius is gonna look good!

Just get Bendtner already.

Please he was there wearing a Copenhagen shirt (with Frank Arnesen lol)

dYeZFem.png

If Di Maria's head exploded when seeing Benzema scoring today, imagine the amount of dead bodies Bendtner and Cornelius hammering them in for Copenhagen in CL, will leave on the pitch.

nawz

Banned
Imbatman

Serious note. Its football. You lose a game you win a game. The most consistent team often wins the league.

Jokab

No they were not. Ronaldo's penalty was outside the box.

Don't mind the crazy Real fools in here, many got the same mental age as Ramos... Which is around 8.
I suppose yes. Very close though and I dont think it's a horrible decision. So difficult to call for the ref.

Scum

I'll pay for Agger's plane ticket myself.

I want us to go full Sakho next season.

Lol. Funny thing is though, he'll probably do well too.

Please he was there wearing a Copenhagen shirt (with Frank Arnesen lol)

dYeZFem.png

If Di Maria's head exploded when seeing Benzema scoring today, imagine the amount of dead bodies Bendtner and Cornelius hammering them in for Copenhagen in CL, will leave on the pitch.
Sign him up!

aeroslash

Awesome. Madrid fans negating the penatlies? The one from Barça is not.
The one to Neymar is penalty (and red card) although he starts the run in offside.
The one to Iniesta is penalty.

Visca el Barça!

it's cute that people still deny Messi is the one true messiah.
I agree with this.

I see the same thing with LeBron James too. People are just bored of one man dominating the sport that they attach themselves to the smallest glimmer of someone being better, when in actuality they are not better.

arkon

He's the most boring 'best player' ever. All Messi does is run and shoot. Ronaldinho is still my messiah

What? Did you not see some of the passes he made tonight? Playing in Neymar and Iniesta. Passing that most playmakers would be proud of.

Timurid

Fuck off you french-american hooker. Immobile sold to a bigger club next season and Torino down to Serie B and you'll suddenly forget they ever existed as you go back to kiss the butt of your Qatari overlords in your insignificant shitty one-team league.

Only Barca fans are proud of buying the ref at half time.

and who the fuck are you?
large-salt-pile-792875.jpg

cremino

I bet both Real and Barca will buy a shit defender this summer then the fans will complain about their shit defence next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom