• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortyme

You know it! Although oddly enough I absolutely love lemonade (lemon-flavored stuff in general) and there's always some amount of pulp in it.

This is odd.

pulps are the worst. If I want to drink something, i rather have something completely liquid and doesn't distract its fluidity.

Pulps be danmed

I guess I can understand this. I don't like drinking coconut water with flakes. But orange juice or lemonade (which is different over here), the more pulp the better.

I absolutely love that its called juicy bits in the UK. Makes it sound even more delicious. <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
you..

can't do that..

Bjljx8GCQAAeayC.png

-

is this old btw? Fucking hell
KuGsj.gif

Mourinho: 'I admire Wenger and I admire Arsenal, a club that stands by their manager in bad moments - of which there were quite a lot.'

Mountain dew in any shape or form is terrible.

The other day I found this monster energy drink that was red, so I had to buy it of course as I had never seen that colour before. It tasted of cola and hubba bubba, it was maybe the best thing I've ever tasted.

shortyme

The other day I found this monster energy drink that was red, so I had to buy it of course as I had never seen that colour before. It tasted of cola and hubba bubba, it was maybe the best thing I've ever tasted.

That sounds disgusting. :(

Abraxas

I think thats rehab if im not mistaken.

Anyone tried MD voltage?

Abraxas

No. This one was called ASSAULT and was a political message against war. Yeah, they actually declared war on war on the back of the can. In a cool font too.

Intriguing. I prefer monster to red bull and five hour energy.

Any of north scotland Lads on here tried moray Cup?

pulga

Banned
pulga pls

cuntalunyas have been in the thread parading since you left

tell me how u feel

well party time is over cuntalans, im back home and got nothing to do but hang around with you filthy miscreants

you

are

still

in

third

place

bitches

Coventry City Chief Executive Tim Fisher got attacked by Cov fans after the Brentford game during the weekend. Apparently he went into a pub post-match to use the toilets and offered to buy some fans drinks so they through glasses & chairs at him. He was unhurt but it is still a shitty thing for them to do.

arkon

I do like the blueberry red bull. Never bothered to try any of the monster stuff, but WoodenLung's description of that Assault variant has me intrigued.

jesalr

spurs.jpg

Possible away shirt for next season. Would be weird since we dropped yellow from our colour set recently. Reminds me a bit of the kit we had 09/10, looked like piss-stains, but we got into the CL that year so I have mixed emotions about it.

pulga

Banned
going back through the thread

havent seen any replays or anything

so finally confirming what mine two eyes clearly saw

untitled-10sljed.gif

10/10 dive, Olympics-esque! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom