• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

When I finished my exam today

lastuckigaveflz1o.gif

Hopefully it was the last exam of my life. 4 hours on Chinese Competition law and law of property. i wrote fucking 15 pages. prof pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When I finished my exam today

lastuckigaveflz1o.gif

Hopefully it was the last exam of my life. 4 hours on Chinese Competition law and law of property. i wrote fucking 15 pages. prof pls.
I still have my "last exam pen" in my car!

And I'm not even a sentimental person. It's more of a "Fuck off college" memento.

Wilbur

Banned
Shut you're fucking face uncle fucker
You're a cock sucking, ass licking uncle fucker

Genius

You know what my absolute favourite bit in that film is?

When the army general says the plan is to put all the black guys in a line in front so all the bombs kill them first, and Chef says to him "haven't you ever heard of the emancipation proclamation?!"

"I don't listen to hip-hop"

Fucking hell it kills me every time

Meier

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/spurs.jpg[IMG]

Possible away shirt for next season. Would be weird since we dropped yellow from our colour set recently. Reminds me a bit of the kit we had 09/10, looked like piss-stains, but we got into the CL that year so I have mixed emotions about it.[/QUOTE]

Is that yellow or more of a fluorescent green/chartreuse kinda thing? Either way, I like the design a lot personally.

going back through the thread

havent seen any replays or anything

so finally confirming what mine two eyes clearly saw

untitled-10sljed.gif

10/10 dive, Olympics-esque! <3

Already covered it. Neymars dive to victory! I hate them so so much! I would never ever pick them in FIFA or PEs...NEVER!

Clegg

You know what my absolute favourite bit in that film is?

When the army general says the plan is to put all the black guys in a line in front so all the bombs kill them first, and Chef says to him "haven't you ever heard of the emancipation proclamation?!"

"I don't listen to hip-hop"

Fucking hell it kills me every time
My favourite bit is when Cartman tells Mr Garrison to suck his balls.

That little pause before he says Mr Garrison always gets me.

Hixx

Poyet's arselicking of Suarez is still annoying.

People will take his comments today as a slight against Liverpool rather than him trying to tongue-wrestle Suarez by going in through his hoop.

Gustavo pls.

Salvadora

Rumours going around that Arteta, Szczesny and Giroud are all being dropped tonight.

Peeves me a wee bit that we can't drop more due to injuries.

pulga

Banned
im bored

here have some clasico pics (sorry for the iphone quality pls understand)

charming fella
1798701_10152284658954691_1036018432_n.jpg

cuntrag
1978775_10152284671949691_917565638_n.jpg

ronnie was great in the first half, dont know what happened to him this time around
10009288_10152284673449691_1906499555_n.jpg

went absolutely crazy for this goal
1981951_10152284673609691_861504395_n.jpg

ronnie should stop hogging all the fks
1010328_10152284674539691_1616967416_n.jpg

this has to be one of the shittiest jobs in the world. youve got the fucking clasico going on behind you!!
10006931_10152284675239691_417430033_n.jpg

messi about to fuck us thanks to neydive
10154444_10152284675999691_1010351646_n.jpg

Feorax

Rumours going around that Arteta, Szczesny and Giroud are all being dropped tonight.

Peeves me a wee bit that we can't drop more due to injuries.

As crap as Arsenal were at the weekend, is that wise? Swansea's current position in the league is a bit misleading. On their day, if they turn up, they can cause all manner of problems.

I was glad we didn't field a weakened team against them at Anfield. We only just managed to survive that.

pulga

Banned
Nice Pics Pulga

Me and my mate's dream is to go to Barnebeu to watch the El Classico one day!

it was an amazing experience, regardless of the the final score. dont regret having gone one bit, it was definitely a dream come true <3

just fucking wish undiano never refs another match in his life again. absolutely shit referee

Salvadora

As crap as Arsenal were at the weekend, is that wise? Swansea's current position in the league is a bit misleading. On their day, if they turn up, they can cause all manner of problems.

I was glad we didn't field a weakened team against them at Anfield. We only just managed to survive that.
Like you said, Arsenal were crap at the weekend.

And in reference to Liverpool v Swansea, you guys pretty much play once a week, so it would have been perplexing if you had played a weakened team.

faridmon

it was an amazing experience, regardless of the the final score. dont regret having gone one bit, it was definitely a dream come true <3

just fucking wish undiano never refs another match in his life again. absolutely shit referee

How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

The ref was bad... for and against both sides.

Meier

Akpom has been firing on all cylinders on his loan and has recently been recalled, so possibly him.

Wikipedia says he has 0 goals in 10 apps across his two loans this season. Every game is Arsenal's most important of the season now. Do you really want an 18 year old with 0 professional goals leading the line? Woof.

Salvadora

Wikipedia says he has 0 goals in 10 apps across his two loans this season. Every game is Arsenal's most important of the season now. Do you really want an 18 year old with 0 professional goals leading the line? Woof.
Hattrick with the under-21s this week.

And I didn't say I wanted him to lead the line, just that it was a possibility with his recall.

Slizz

Four Loko is an instant headache in a can. I don't know how people finish them much less drink more than 1. The cheapest vodka has to be better than it and mix it with a decent tasting energy drink/soda/juice.

EDIT: 12% ABV

pulga

Banned
Jese's having a mare, looks like part of his house caught fire.

1395771507_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

Three workerhands wounded, one of them with apparently 15% burns over his body. Fucking hell.

How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?

The ref was bad... for and against both sides.

180 euros, was very lucky to be able to get it off the official website. Spent two hours refreshing till I was quick enough to pick fleeting seat.

Salazar

De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley, Fellaini; Mata, Welbeck, Rooney

Arf. No Adnan on the bench. Shinji had better be first choice sub.

Wilbur

Banned
De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley, Fellaini; Mata, Welbeck, Rooney

Confirmed? Or wish list?

Might be right, even it it does mean Mata on the wing. Three in midfield, and fairly balanced on paper, could be the right idea. We shouldn't have a standard formation we trot out every week, Liverpool have proven that's not always the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom