• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Yep, Moyes is being Ousted. I wonder where is he going to end up? Being a manager for the Scottish National Team? Bundesliga? I am actually excited to see where he goes. Its apparent that Man United wasn't the next step he would have liked, because the timing more than anything else. Hope he succeed in his next venture!

Salvadora

They all know the players and staff at the club.

If enough people in key positions at the club want a manger gone, he's gone.
Key positions presumably being the Glazers, Woodward (lol), and the board which includes Fergus and Charlton?

Like, the cleaning lady and Giggs wouldn't be enough :lol. At best, they'll come out publicly.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I've had it with moyes, the defeats would be tolerable if there was any sign of life but there isn't, I have no faith he can bring this team forward now

Wilbur

Banned
fucking lol you've lost it lads

Nicky Butt locks Moyesey in his car and Scholes sticks a banana skin on the floor outside Steve Round's front door. Gary gives Phil a scolding and Giggsy takes training.

21 times 21 times man united...

ole's already in lateral position

this is happening

Scum

Yep, Moyes is being Ousted. I wonder where is he going to end up? Being a manager for the Scottish National Team? Bundesliga? I am actually excited to see where he goes. Its apparent that Man United wasn't the next step he would have liked, because the timing more than anything else. Hope he succeed in his next venture!
He should take a year out, familiarise himself with modern football, then come back for the Barca job.

WeeklyMetallicFerret.gif

Key positions presumably being the Glazers, Woodward (lol), and the board which includes Fergus and Charlton?

Like, the cleaning lady and Giggs wouldn't be enough :lol. At best, they'll come out publicly.
I don't mean they're going to convince Woodward to sack him.

I'm talking about things like leaks and turning players against the manager to a point where he's helpless. That's already happening. Don't know if these jokers are the ones "behind" it all but the stuff that came out after the Liverpool game definitely seemed underhand.

And they definitely won't come out publicly. Ever.

FuturusX

I think when Mourinho got sacked by Chelsea his last league defeat was by Villa and concluded with a loss in Europe.

Who has Moyes got next? Villa then Bayern.

Just kidding. Villa are not allowed to beat United.

Delph, Abby and Tekkers could run riot through that nervous UTD back line. Believe.

Wilbur

Banned
Can someone do that thing with the Moyes gif where it distorts and folds in on itself, they're my favourite kind of gifs

Ingeniero

Makes me wonder is Fergusano actually picked Moyes because he knew he sucked... And then he will be remembered like a total genius, God, ppl beging to return, etc etc.

EmiPrime

I was sat/stood behind the Arsenal goal in the 2nd half. Watching that ball get deflected in for their equaliser was like watching a car crash in slow motion that you are powerless to stop. Nobody was surprised but it still felt absolutely gutting.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Any videos of Neville post game? Heard he went on a bit of a rant

Wes

venison crêpe
How the fuck would ex-United players even launch a 'coup'? :lol.

Slowly, random people will start showing up around Old Trafford. They won't be wearing any official kit or anything with the club crest on but everyone knows who they are really.
It'll get to the point where some named ex-players will suggest holding a vote by the current squad on with whom their future lies. The players will of course vote MoyesOut.
Fergie, having played no part in any of these affairs, will be understanding of the will of the people and appoint himself manager of Manchester United.
For a time Moyes will feel like he still should be in charge but he is denied access to his own stadium like Pardew. He will clamour to the press how this is not how things are done, and he will appeal to all the governing bodies in the land but the media knows none of these institutions have the balls to stand up to Sir Alex.
This is a plan these ex-players have wanted ever since Moyes was announced. They see it as that piece of Manchester returning to it's rightful leader.
The rest of us can but sit back and watch it all unfold, powerless to stop the red juggernaught.

EmiPrime

Giroud is not good enough and it's safe to say he never will be. He's fucking shit and is the worst first choice striker amongst the top seven by a good country mile. Soldado, Adebayor, Lukaku, fucking Torres; I don't care, Giroud is shit.

He's not shit, he's just knackered. We only have one first team striker effectively and he's been expected to play the entire season as a lone striker which is an impossible task. I would take Lukaku in a heartbeat but those others? Hell no. The problem isn't Giroud, it's the fact that we should have 3-4 strikers but don't.

K1LLER7

What was the last even semi team goal we scored, which didn't involve a deflection or something?
WBA rooney and welbz goals.

No even gutted that we lost today. Just expected it. Expect to lose every game nowadays. Just hoping that one day we'll wake up to the newd of David Moyes leaving Manchester United after being told by text he has to do one.

danwarb

No even gutted that we lost today. Just expected it. Expect to lose every game nowadays. Just hoping that one day we'll wake up to the newd of David Moyes leaving Manchester United after being told by text he has to do one.
Newd Moyes would be a horrible sight.

WJD

No even gutted that we lost today. Just expected it. Expect to lose every game nowadays. Just hoping that one day we'll wake up to the newd of David Moyes leaving Manchester Unitedafter being told by text he has to do one.

Well that would be a sight.

faridmon

That's fucking true. Shit is crazy! I want none of that against Suarez and Sturridge. 😲

It really blows my mind. I can't sleep, but thinking about it. How on earth are you playing with a highline with Dawson and Kaboul/Chadli/Whoever is backed into playing a CB despite being them the slowest defenders in the League?
and Why is Sharewood playing the same exact tactics as AVB which made him gone in the first place?

Pls, Scum, help me understand this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom