• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Hey bros didn't see the match. Assuming Moyes redeemed himself and vanquished the City scummers? Oui?
Most players bar De Gea played poorly. Of the outfield players only Rooney and Rafael played with any pride. We just played shit.

I can accept that because there are some glaring weaknesses in the side. But with the amount of attacking quality in the side they should at least be abk to create something, but the can't. That's just poor coaching. Players don't look like they're playing for Moyes either,

Yen

I can't believe United fans are wanting Moyes gone. No class whatsoever - modern football fans, eh. You can't expect success after 20 years of total success. Moyes needs time - the full 6 years is only fair. Where was Fergie after in his first year? Heck, he wasn't successful until his sixth year.

Still with 7 games left of the season, maybe Moyes can turn the corner. Maybe if United fans just believe a little more, he will.

Arnie

izlqxzBktj11S.gif

Stubo

What was Moyes' reasoning for selling Fabio? What a daft thing to do.
This still pains me as much as the day it happened. Evra was great in his day. Was. Times have changed and I don't think anyone would be of the opinion that Buttner is a better option than Fabio.

It must have been with a view for signing Baines, there's nothing else in it for me.

avaya

Yes he is and his work was the base for Bayerns rise. He is excellent as a coach but his personality... He is like mou only hundred times worse.

You want someone with his personality, he won't be burdened by the job or fear it. You need an out and out cvnt.

How fucking thick is this cunt

He says the wrong thing all the fucking time like how I can't even understand just shut up and go home to your ugly wife

Wilbur

Banned
I'm just resigned now. After Olympiakos and Liverpool I was well angry. Now I'm just defeated.

I know there's fucking teams in worse positions, like L1NETT said earlier. Relatively speaking though, this is fucking shite.

Scum

United need to play a 4-3-1-2 or copy Liverpool's narrow diamond, at least when they get some proper midfielders anyway.

I mention this before but that would require Moyes dropping his wingplay and getting his boys to play through the middle.

Yes he is and his work was the base for Bayerns rise. He is excellent as a coach but his personality... He is like mou only hundred times worse.

Sometimes you need a cunt to turn up and light a fire up the arse of a bunch of pussy players.

I can't believe United fans are wanting Moyes gone. No class whatsoever - modern football fans, eh. You can't expect success after 20 years of total success. Moyes needs time - the full 6 years is only fair. Where was Fergie after in his first year? Heck, he wasn't successful until his sixth year.

Still with 7 games left of the season, maybe Moyes can turn the corner. Maybe if United fans just believe a little more, he will.
You can stop laughing any minute now, Yen.

Scholes and Neville are spot on about Arsenal this season. I never truly believed we could win the title because we don't have any real leaders and powerful guys in midfield. City have Kompany, Toure and Fernandinho, Chelsea have Matic, Luiz, premier ass and terry.

TrueBlue

Yep. Moyes reeks of Hodgson, who himself reeks of Werther's Originals mixed with the stench of negativity, and the whiff of defeat.

We had to sack Hodgson. Had to. And Kenny, as heartbreaking as it was (must have been worse for the old-timers) was taking us down as well after he'd done an admirable job of stabilising us after Royston, even though bad finishing was responsible for many of the defeats suffered under him.

And look at Chelsea. So many sackings that make you think they've been hasty, but they always work out

Madrid are Chelsea, but they do it wrong

Aye, it's worked wonders for you guys. Sometimes it's just best to wipe the slate and start from scratch.

Although in regards to Chelsea, I'd argue we never had to sack Mou in the first place, but that's a different argument.

This still pains me as much as the day it happened. Evra was great in his day. Was. Times have changed and I don't think anyone would be of the opinion that Buttner is a better option than Fabio.

It must have been with a view for signing Baines, there's nothing else in it for me.

Fabio's a bit brass as well tbh

Rafael=Man Utd standard>>>Evra>Fabio>Buttner

Salvadora

Scholes and Neville are spot on about Arsenal this season. I never truly believed we could win the title because we don't have any real leaders and powerful guys in midfield. City have Kompany, Toure and Fernandinho, Chelsea have Matic, Luiz, premier ass and terry.
Mertesacker is a bit of a leader, to be fair. And Flamini.

Just too many meek players.

jtb

Banned
Mertesacker is a bit of a leader, to be fair. And Flamini.

Just too many meek players.

Ramsey's injury has crippled us. as has Theo's injury. they are the two players we have that provide strength and penetration, respectively, and their absences make us such a pathetic team going forward.

Our three best players are Ozil, Theo and Ramsey. Ramsey will basically miss half the season at this rate. Theo missed more than half the season. Ozil's out injured now, and spent half the season exhausted thanks to Wenger's mismanagement. fucking fire the entire medical staff.

dc89

Christ, someone get me a clip of all this Scholes stuff.

Sounds like great entertainment.

You know when Buzzer went on Sky and had a rant? Well at least he was right in what he said.

Scholes though..... That's the last time he's in the studio.

Buzzer?

Fuck me. City can spend all the billions they like and win it all. Still gonna end up embarrassing themselves by handing out nicknames like Buzzer to knobheads like Summerbee.

Salvadora

Ramsey's injury has crippled us. as has Theo's injury. they are the two players we have that provide strength and penetration, respectively, and their absences make us such a pathetic team going forward.

Our three best players are Ozil, Theo and Ramsey. Ramsey will basically miss half the season at this rate. Theo missed more than half the season. Ozil's out injured now, and spent half the season exhausted thanks to Wenger's mismanagement. fucking fire the entire medical staff.
Where the fuck is Ramsey? I was under the impression that he shoulda been, by the original estimate, back by Chelsea (or earlier). And he's still MIA.

Don't want to pull the doicare injury card, but we're missing an integral part of the squad and by far our best player. Walcott especially, too.

He's tactically very good. Could teach Moyes a thing or two.

Its not the tactics that impress me most tbh. Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling kind of sort themselves out, and our defensive work leaves a lot to be desired

-Man-management, promoting a general sense of oneness among the squad. You can tell everyone in the squad (aside from Moses maybe :p) has a fuck-tonne of respect for him
-Adapting our game to suit our better personnel rather than Rodgers' ideals. We don't have the players for tiki-taka, so he threw it out the window.

Meier

If that's the full time .gif...that really is serious robbery, wow ref.

Yeah, I posted about it a page ago or so. He blew for time at about 94:25 (there were 4 minutes to be added on). Pretty scandalous to wait until after that pass if he wasn't going to allow the attack to continue if it was unabated. It'd be one thing if there was a sideways pass or something.

Feels bad man, Schlacke was just as shit as expected but it was one of those days where you just can't score, although you have great chances.

Doesn't help that Lewandowski the twat can't play a pass over five metres and runs into the keeper instead.

Arnie

Seen Scholes on Arsenal, and he's spot on.

Is there a clip of him giving it to United. Because that's the one I really want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom