• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I never got the hype about her but must admit... Recently she has looked pretty good and not like a boy at all.

ilbXvLOHIeZ9p.gif

She cant act

Cardinal sin of an actor/actress

She cant act

Cardinal sin of an actor/actress

Still want to watch Noah.

I mean I wanted to punch the screen all the way through Requiem because of Jared Leto's face, but I still enjoyed it.

Jared Leto and Joseph Gordon-Levitt just makes my blood boil. Don't have any too good reasons, well Leto's music is a good reason I guess, but not sure about Joseph Gordon-Levitt, his face just annoys me.

pulga

Banned
I mean I wanted to punch the screen all the way through Requiem because of Jared Leto's face, but I still enjoyed it.

Jared Leto and Joseph Gordon-Levitt just makes my blood boil. Don't have any too good reasons, well Leto's music is a good reason I guess, but not sure about Joseph Gordon-Levitt, his face just annoys me.

We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Emil, but battle on.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Still want to watch Noah.

Pls you want to watch Noah for the Unicorns

Im told there are plentiful Unicorns

If Moyes can't get a result against Villa then he's in real trouble.

But even if the decision is made to sack him, he shouldn't be let go before the Munich tie. It woukd do a new manager no good in having his first game be a comprehensive defeat.

I don't think he'll be sacked, I think there will be a major clear out in the summer and he'll be given more time to build a competent squad.

Yes, some of the decisions and results lie squarely on him but it's also evident that there are so many players who currently don't deserve to be there or simply have no desire to be there.

The ideal scenario for all concerned would be a strong and consistent performance to end the season (because another major shake up is always going to run the risk of further disruption) with continued signings in the summer,

I think Christmas will be the real defining moment though. No signs of improvement by then and he may well be in trouble.

OT17| Technicaliteh

TWD is getting better. Every episode seems to end with a cringeworthy moment though. End of the last episode is reminiscent of a fucking Elder Scrolls intro.

Mr Cola

I don't think he'll be sacked, I think there will be a major clear out in the summer and he'll be given more time to build a competent squad.

Yes, some of the decisions and results lie squarely on him but it's also evident that there are so many players who currently don't deserve to be there or simply have no desire to be there.

The ideal scenario for all concerned would be a strong and consistent performance to end the season (because another major shake up is always going to run the risk of further disruption) with continued signings in the summer,

I think Christmas will be the real defining moment though. No signs of improvement by then and he may well be in trouble.

I worry how long this transition is going to take and the long term impact its going to have on the club, we cant afford to do a Liverpool and fade into obscurity for a few decades.

qindarka

Banned
I worry how long this transition is going to take and the long term impact its going to have on the club, we cant afford to do a Liverpool and fade into obscurity for a few decades.

You'll be fine in the long term. If Moyes continues to underperform, he'll be gone at the end of next season at the latest and United are rich and prestigious enough to rebuild.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United fans are so fickle

Moyes needs time

tacticalleh he got it spot on, what more do you want him to do?

danwarb

Moyes is leading the defending champions to their lowest ever Premier League points total. That's quite an achievement.

They'd be crazy to let this continue for much longer. I hope they're crazy.

operon

United are just so fucked will take a few years at least to sort this. Ferdinand belongs in an old folks home, evra needs to piss of etc. Where is the speed, the legendary scoring in extra time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ipG9JCzYO06qF.gif

Marry, bring the lad back home.

under one condition (said it on twitter already)

plastic surgery

his face looks slightly like Zanetti, and I'd hate to see him running around in our shirt with that cunt face.

a penis face is fine

i0L5wyK3Lah1z.png

I don't know Zabo, he's great, but he reminds me of Giovinco. He needs the whole team to be playing solely for him

3Sixty

My mate had an anytime goalscorer acca on.

We were waitring on Yaya Toure, image the sceanes in the pub when he scored.

So smashed.

sohois

Gotta be this one:
http://i.imgur.com/5X9gN4m.gif[IMG]

I would have said the Yaya to Negredo ([url]http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/alvaro-negredo-goal-a.gif?w=1000[/url]) was a competitor but then I remembered it was in the COC.[/QUOTE]

Gerrard's is better since it's first time; Milner has acres of space and takes several touches before firing in the cross. Good technique, but that's all

Meier

Gerrard's is better since it's first time; Milner has acres of space and takes several touches before firing in the cross. Good technique, but that's all

That was Negredo. Which made it that much more incredible. Outside of the boot anything is always the best -- so sexy.

jesalr

I think I prefer the Negredo pass. It has to be exactly that perfect. The Gerrard pass is exquisite too, but he's hitting it to space for Sturridge to run on. The Negredo pass is pinpoint, with the outside of the boot, just gets past a player but stays away from the keeper.

Holy shit what a fucking pass

Technicalleh brilliant

I'm going to kill this joke me thinks :lol

thisisneogaf.gif, it was dead the second tc linked the video. A lot more beating of that dead horse yet to come though, so technicalleh the joke is alive and well

Which pass did you mean btw? Surely not City's. Don't be one of those

About to reattempt the Belfry Luna. Will probably have to swallow my pride and go offline for it eventually

GQman2121

Banned
The reality of what's happened to United this season is a combination of three things.

1.) They've been old and injured in key positions

2.) The players they've purchased or planned to rely on haven't panned out

3.) No Fergie

It's the perfect combination for failure.

Where City and Chelsea have really hit on their new additions the last two years, United have not been as fortunate to have their major purchases add anything to the squad.

Ashes

Banned
one step forward, two steps back.

#Moyes masterclass.

I'm not sure what happened yesterday. Why do the top 9 teams score so easily against us?

LegoArmo

The fact that their away form is actually really good, says to me the main problem is pressure and self belief in front of 70,000 expectant fans.

Also, Moyes.

Zabojnik

I don't know Zabo, he's great, but he reminds me of Giovinco. He needs the whole team to be playing solely for him.

Unlike Giovinco though, he can fucking finish. I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, but since we're getting rid of Vucinic and Quaglia for sure, while Giovinco and Osvaldo hang in balance ... I wouldn't mind us bringing in two young strikers like Immobile and Gabbiadini.

justjohn

But even if the decision is made to sack him, he shouldn't be let go before the Munich tie. It woukd do a new manager no good in having his first game be a comprehensive defeat.
I think sacking him before Munich is actually a good idea. If AVB hadn't been sacked before the Napoli second tie, we would still be without a champions league trophy.
I say sack him now and give the players that new manager boost(and someone they actually want to play for); even if it doesn't have any effect against bayern, it really can't get any worse than now can it.?

rodvik

lol, dont worry even Moyes will get a nice 3 pts from us.

At least having a new manager will give the fans and players some glimmer of hope at defeating Bayern, even though it won't happen. Sack him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom