• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Mangala helped set that goal up with the heads up attacking of the ball and tackle down on the defensive wing. I love watching him play.. please based Txiki, please get him this summer.

God I love seeing Benitez lose

fcll77.gif

Mangala helped set that goal up with the heads up attacking of the ball and tackle down on the defensive wing. I love watching him play.. please based Txiki, please get him this summer.

That's likely to happen but there probably won't be a deal until after the World Cup. Sporting already warned anyone interested in Willy Carvalho not to bother to put in any bid below 45M€ until the World Cup.

Meier

Man, I have only seen Ghilas play a few times -- I know he hasn't had a great season, but he's come up big in the Europa League. He strikes the ball so sweetly.

Meier

This is what Salzburg gets for not playing Yordy Reyna and Valentino Lazaro. Saw some rumor, almost assuredly bullshit, that City are interested in Mane.

Portugeezer

He's pretty young and having to grow into the CB position. I think he'll be very good in the future.

Here's the goal from Quaresma. So good.

CircularFantasticDogfish.gif

Quaresma has been great recently, when he first came back I wasn't too impressed by his selfishness, but judging from the last few weeks...

He deserves a call up to the Portugal squad again, especially with Nani having been injured for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom