• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

That's the title gone then. I had a feeling we'd fuck up against Sevilla. With the Clasico loss affecting us and Sevilla in really good form it was expected to be hard. Why Rakitic and Bacca haven't been better marked then they are Sevilla's two best players and talented players is very strange

Elchele

bacca.gif

Mascot

So I finally watched The Wolf of Wall Street last night. Very much a meh flick. It's about 45 minutes too long and the comedic scenes drag on, and on, and are ultimately not funny.

Also, the actress that played Naomi was grating. She felt like a caricature of Carmella Soprano and it just didn't work for me.

Not one of Scorsese 's better efforts.

I agree it was too long. Needed far more judicious editing.

But Margot Robbie, in full-frontal nudity, with those oh-so-perfect shirt potatoes..? Totally redeemed things.

I mentioned it yesterday, but against Barca and a few others, Rakitic started the game as a #10, then went back to DM and played the destroyer/distributor role.

He's a throwback.

Cappa

Banned
we aren't playing Granada or Celta at home...... we are playing Sevilla who's on a 5 game winning streak and rested most of their players over the weekend.....

Clegg

That Telegraph article says Moyes still has the backing of the board but it's getting weaker. Apparently the players are very concerned over the lack of continuity in selection and tactics esp the decision to brings back Giggs from the cold for the Olympiakos game and then not have him involved at all against City.

Also says Hernandez will leave if Moyes stays and that our main targets are Kroos, Carvalho and Shaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom