• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
RONALDO DO SOMETHING!!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!

XLxRduB.gif

Wilbur

Banned
That Telegraph article says Moyes still has the backing of the board but it's getting weaker. Apparently the players are very concerned over the lack of continuity in selection and tactics esp the decision to brings back from the cold for the Olympiakos game and then not have him involved at all against City.

Also says Hernandez will leave if Moyes stays and that our main targets are Kroos, Carvalho and Shaw.

Not fussed about Hernandez leaving to be honest, we struggle to give him minutes and I'm not too fond of him really. No chance we get Kroos or Shaw. Carvalho, if we spend enough but I've never seen him play.

Eh I dunno what's going on. I'll just wait this out. Season's over already, don't wanna get all fucking angsty when nothing's gonna happen until the close season.

Feorax

I would imagine a win on Sunday guarantees us 3rd place and automatic CL qualification. Unless Arsenal fancy doing us a big favour, we could be 8 points clear of 4th with 6 to play.

A title challenge is all well and good, but it shouldn't be underestimated just how impressive that achievement would be from a team that was comfortably 7th last season.

What a time for the wheels to fall off, just before the home Clasico. They've fucked it. They had the momentum. They were scoring at will. They couldn't concede even if they wanted to. Atletico and Barca were stumbling. They'd made themselves favourites, and forced a 10 points swing.

And now they're fucked.

RONNIE WHINGING AT BALE LOL

Suen

Arsenal dead
Madrid dead
Parma in a tight spot.

Congrats to the league Atletico, you're scum but Barca are the biggest cheating cunts on the continent so I hope you win the league.

Splatt

What a time for the wheels to fall off, just before the home Clasico. They've fucked it. They had the momentum. They were scoring at will. They couldn't concede even if they wanted to. Atletico and Barca were stumbling. They'd made themselves favourites, and forced a 10 points swing.

And now they're fucked.

RONNIE WHINGING AT BALE LOL

iybwBewckvueV.gif

Every once in a while, I fucking love Real Madrid. Not the club. Just the fact that they exist.

This opinion is subject to change if Suarez moves to them

Razor554

Who's third now? :lol

Was expecting Madrid to lose at Anoeta, not here. Sevilla has been in great form ever since the match vs us in Feb so this result isn't that surprising.

Atleti will lose points next weekend. Bilbao are still unbeaten at their new stadium...

We got this, with Pinto even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom