• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Talk about shitting the bed. Wow. I picked Atletico to win it earlier this year but thought that dream was dead when they were playing like shit for awhile. Unreal.

Who's third now? :lol

Was expecting Madrid to lose at Anoeta, not here. Sevilla has been in great form ever since the match vs us in Feb so this result isn't that surprising.

Atleti will lose points next weekend. Bilbao are still unbeaten at their new stadium...

We got this, with Pinto even.

Oh no we didn´t

Wilbur

Banned
Loooooooool Real. Like I said, would rather you guys than Barca. But lool.

Getting rid of Mou because he wouldn't play San Iker. The downfall.

Dark Rider

we moved the ball very slowly so we deserve this lose :(

carlo you need to focus on the UCL, starting next liga match just field the team toddlers (maybe they will move the ball faster instead of waiting for their team defense to cement their goal)

Into

Marca is down again

Anytime Real loses the site crashes as angry Madristas flock to voice their displeasure, though this time it wont be at the ref like Barca game, this time it will be at the team.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
We are alive; well, except Valdes :(

Real Madrid are dead

Atletico are now what stands between us and La Liga title as well the CL semis.

Marc

XLxRduB.gif

Haha, that is brilliant.

Talk of selling Bale, you guys realise he is still pretty damn young right? Bought for the future surely, as he wasn't the best in the league last season no matter what that stupid committee thought. Silly going to Madrid though, you don't get any help from team mates, fans, coach or anyone to improve. Short termism to the death at that club, so busy chasing the instant success they never build like Barca did to create a dynasty that lasts a decade.

Talk about shitting the bed. Wow. I picked Atletico to win it earlier this year but thought that dream was dead when they were playing like shit for awhile. Unreal.

Its funny cos La Liga is a league I associate with being abou losing the fewest points, rather than winning the most (I know they're the same thing, but you know what I mean)

Yet all 3 title contenders have had these little periods where they've dropped points unexpectedly in more than 1 game, and its made the title race fucking fantastic. Unfortunately for Real, and fortunately for karma, justice and righteousness, their's has come about at the worst possible time.

Haha, that is brilliant.

Talk of selling Bale, you guys realise he is still pretty damn young right? Bought for the future surely, as he wasn't the best in the league last season no matter what that stupid committee thought. Silly going to Madrid though, you don't get any help from team mates, fans, coach or anyone to improve. Short termism to the death at that club, so busy chasing the instant success they never build like Barca did to create a dynasty that lasts a decade.

This is a good post.

Hixx

‏@neiltyson 5m
If your sentence contains the word "Hope" then you've confessed no control over the outcome you're hoping for.

Think he's a Man United fan?

Suen

Could be worse, we could be Manchester United.
Moyes United aren't title contenders this season, we were in a position to comfortably win the title if we didn't fuck up so bad in less than a week. This is depressing as fuck, going to sleep.

Marc

Sam Alladicci taking on the fans doesn't seem like a good prospect long term, looks like he will be leaving.

I can't stand him so good riddance although admittedly it is a bit silly of the fans to have a go at them winning.

Mastadon

Banned
Sam Alladicci taking on the fans doesn't seem like a good prospect long term, looks like he will be leaving.

I can't stand him so good riddance although admittedly it is a bit silly of the fans to have a go at them winning.

He's lining himself up for the Madrid job when Carlo gets sacked.

Clegg

I don't know how reliable Duncan Castles is, but in his article about United looking for a replacement manager he says that in the build up to the derby Moyes set up his training sessions to be orientated around 4-4-2 but on the day of the game he went 4-3-3 instead.

Very peculiar.

WJD

I don't know how reliable Duncan Castles is, but in his article about United looking for a replacement manager he says that in the build up to the derby Moyes set up his training sessions to be orientated around 4-4-2 but on the day of the game he went 4-3-3 instead.

Very peculiar.

Would probably explain how fucking bamboozled everyone looked at kick off.

Messi

Who's third now? :lol

Was expecting Madrid to lose at Anoeta, not here. Sevilla has been in great form ever since the match vs us in Feb so this result isn't that surprising.

Atleti will lose points next weekend. Bilbao are still unbeaten at their new stadium...

We got this, with Pinto even.

Espanlol beat them at home.

Why is he even going anyway? New challenge?

Yep. He wants a team where he has to save more often.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm sad Valdes is going to miss the rest of the season

I'm sad that Valdes is not going to get a proper goodbye in his boyhood club

I'm sad that's he's not going to the World Cup

I'm sad
Jupp has anyone ever told you that you look like Pepe

because you do

you're kidding? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom