• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

mick-mccarthy-scared-o.gif

i cant

only mccarthy will take newcastle to the top 3 of the prem

danwarb

I don't know how reliable Duncan Castles is, but in his article about United looking for a replacement manager he says that in the build up to the derby Moyes set up his training sessions to be orientated around 4-4-2 but on the day of the game he went 4-3-3 instead.

Very peculiar.

It was too much too soon for Moyes. He won't find his feet at Utd.

Don't let them see you cry David.

TLOU this time the image quality is decent edition, would be my biggest motivation to buy a ps4. Yeah I really like it. Also i want to see Freewheelin play online again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rodgers "I'm not playing down our chances but no team who finished 7th has ever gone on to win the league. It's unprecedented"

:)

Wes

venison crêpe
Wooden. Okore said he chose #5 at Villa because he wanted the pressure of being as good for us as both Laursen and McGrath.

He also said he loves the Dallas Cowboys.

I want to love him so, but he makes it difficult.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
guys it's just a port

they won't waste their time and resources making it more than that

restarting the MP community sounds like fun though!

Salvadora

TLOU this time the image quality is decent edition, would be my biggest motivation to buy a ps4. Yeah I really like it. Also i want to see Freewheelin play online again.
That and GTA V for me, oddly enough.

I'm not even particularly interested in pretty much all the currently announced games for the PS4.

Hixx

guys it's just a port

Pls.

It will be 1080p which will make it good.

That is legit all I would want. It would hold up to pretty much everything but Infamous tbh.

Wooden. Okore said he chose #5 at Villa because he wanted the pressure of being as good for us as both Laursen and McGrath.

You didn't like Laursen? Or just Dallas Cowboys whatever that is.

I really do wonder how he will do, hope how size won't be an issue and the injury didn't set him back too much.also sell us Helenius, thanks.

Yeah Salva, I don't care for any of the announced games either really... Our the shitty already released ones.

I do like new hardware though!

guys it's just a port

restarting the MP community sounds like fun though!

No shit. Sounds good enough to me though, ps3 games image quality is really nasty to look at.

Wouldn't doubt they have textures and such at higher res around though.

Wes

venison crêpe
You didn't like Laursen? Or just Dallas Cowboys whatever that is.

I really do wonder how he will do, hope how size won't be an issue and the injury didn't set him back too much.also sell us Helenius, thanks.

I love Laursen. I love Mellbeard, but I know you despise him. I have high hopes for Okore.

I don't approve of his Cowboys fanship.

He might play before the end of the season by the way.

Okore sounds like a good lad.

I love Laursen. I love Mellbeard, but I know you despise him. I have high hopes for Okore.

I don't approve of his Cowboys fanship.

He might play before the end of the season by the way.

Eh don't despise Mellberg really, he's just so painfully old these days and is pretty much the face of a Copenhagen side that hasn't been worse in 10 years.

Always liked Laursen, but as most Danish players also made out of glass.

K1LLER7

Will buy TLOU for PS4 because my PS Phat couldn't handle it.

Also,

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 5m
Exclusive: Ryan Giggs has stated to the Manchester United board, he wants to become #MUFC manager on short term contract.

If only Indy was right for once. We'd have the Class of '92 running things at United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom