• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The PICTURES/GIF look similar side by side, not the incident/situation.

oh ok so u loved it because they looked similar.

welp

Yurt's and Footballfan's feud is one of the best things ever. You can clearly see they HATE each other, but are smart enough not too take it too far. If this was a DS fight, they'd be circling each other endlessly, trying to backstab one another. So good. I love you both.

I don't hate him because I don't know him.
KuGsj.gif

but if he was an optional boss in DS I'd definitely skip him. Not worth the time or Souls.
3AQmK.gif

K1LLER7

Yurt's and Footballfan's feud is one of the best things ever. You can clearly see they HATE each other, but are smart enough not too take it too far. If this was a DS fight, they'd be circling each other endlessly, trying to backstab one another. So good. I love you both.

Only for someone to invade and oimee them

That's why I liked Kermit here. He took it too far nearly every time and it was glorious, and with him being mentally handicapped and all, you couldn't really stay mad at him.

We need someone in here to troll Liverpool fans more.

Feorax

That's why I liked Kermit here. He took it too far nearly every time and it was glorious, and with him being mentally handicapped and all, you couldn't really stay mad at him.

We need someone in here to troll Liverpool fans more.

Well it's either you guys or City fans now.

The Arsebal newbies were doing a great job until wedward got banned and the arse fell out of their team.

Don't worry though, CL next season opens up a whole new world of European trolling.

FootballFan

LOOOOOOOL

I rarely actually laugh out loud reading posts.

But that was great Zab.

I don't hate him. Whenever I have arguments with Pulga, Yurt joins him and they gang up on me.

I have to shove it in their faces in these great moments when CR7 and Bench choke at the hands of GOAT and Neymar.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have to shove it in their faces in these great moments when CR7 and Bench choke at the hands of GOAT and Neymar.

I don't even like Madrid (or Cristina) ;) and I probably troll Pulga more than you on twitter
3AQmK.gif

Pulg is my homie though, I love him <3

Koko

Banned
This headache is killing me.

Headache,

http://media.tumblr.com/4eb114c5b4e27cb1a2f99cf4f3b19793/tumblr_inline_mgfn3oCQX41qgptc4.gif[IMG]

pls[/QUOTE]

I had a terrible one yesterday.

Took some excedrin migraine pills and I don't know if it killed the pain or I was too high to notice it anymore.

Stubo

Posted?

Salford City: Ryan Giggs and ex-Man Utd pros agree takeover

A consortium led by current and former Manchester United players has agreed to purchase non-league Salford City.
Subject to Football Association and Northern Premier League approval, the deal will be completed this summer.
Ryan Giggs, now a player-coach in his 24th season with United, said: "We want to use our football experience and knowledge to nurture young talent."
Former United team-mates Gary Neville, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville join Giggs in the venture.
More soon.

Edit: Damn you cat!
Confirmed: The Nevilles, Scholes, Butt and Giggs have bought Salford City.

Found a Halifax ISA for 18months, 2% the other day on Moneysupermarket. Seem bloody good. I'm just waiting for online banking details and I'll be transferring money quickly.

Cheers. Does that mean you can't access the money for 18 months? That'd be a bit of a risk in my situation :p

HSBC is going down to like 1.3% for my current e-ISA, that just ain't gonna cut it :(

Elchele

Well this is before taxes... But yeah, high taxes makes it possible. I'm going abroad next year to study for half a year and looking at the options, could live pretty damn well at a few locations for the state money. Now just to assure myself I won't get killed living in some ghetto with Elsk in Argentina.

what are you studying anyway?
pls. Argentina is great. I live with 550$ per month. I could live with 350$ if I was in public university, the true american dream.

Parma wanted a penalty for this

BjvbFS-CUAAUElN.jpg:large

and they're still bitching about it

why can't we just win and everyone gets on with it

Fuck Italy, add me to the Manchester United supporters list
Shit. I have the same model of football shoes as Schelotto. Scratch that, he has my model.

Might have to change those, don't want anything to do with that rat face thing.

FootballFan

I don't even like Madrid (or Cristina) ;) and I probably troll Pulga more than you on twitter
3AQmK.gif

Pulg is my homie though, I love him <3

That is my point though lol.

You post as if you support Madrid and are a duplicate 2 teamer like Plug.

Imagine for example, Wes(you).

Posting and arguing with DC(me). Coming in to protect Hitcher(pulga) and Liverpool(Madrid)
- posting stats about Django(Ronaldo) vs Aguero(Messi).
- Posting about how big of a flop signing Jovetic(Neymar) is.
- How good of a signing Coutinho(Bale) was.
- Even though Aston Villa(Juventus) have nothing to do with it(but at least they are in the same league!)

Just confuses me and definitely doesn't sound like someone that "I don't even like Madrid" would say.

Reading back on this, it's a fucking confusing post lol. But hopefully you get what I mean.

Liverpool >>> Madrid, I will never make that comparison again. Sorry YNWA

Abraxas

How long does someone have to be here before they get a feud?

On the Uni stuff, how much would a eng/Welsh person pay for an ecosse university?

If Luch-Energiya win one match in the Russian Cup, they will qualify for the Europa League.

They play in Vladivostok, close to Japan and North Korea/China.....

Please qualify and draw United/Spurs/Everton.
That's not guaranteed. Their potential opponents for a final haven't secured a Europa League place themselves yet.

Plus even if they qualify for the EL UEFA will fuck them over and would force them to play their home games in Moscow because they're cunts.

Elchele

Posting and arguing with DC(me). Coming in to protect Hitcher(pulga) and Liverpool(Madrid)
- Even though Aston Villa(Juventus) have nothing to do with it(but at least they are in the same league!)

Just confuses me and definitely doesn't sound like someone that "I don't even like Madrid" would say.

i9MuYYwXuQv5w.gif

Reading back on this, it's a fucking confusing post lol. But hopefully you get what I mean.

Liverpool >>> Madrid, I will never make that comparison again. Sorry YNWA

tbf, Studge>Aguero, Coutinho was a great signing and Jovetic is a flop

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I don't get what you're trying to say but, this is a discussion forum. And I'm free to give my opinion on any team I want. I don't have to support them to voice my views. You're just too biased to admit that Neymar is genuinely a flop (or at least his first season is) and that Bale is doing a bit better than him.

you probably didn't help yourself with your whole Younger, Better, Faster PR. So this is all too delicious for us to let go.

FootballFan

I don't get what you're trying to say but, this is a discussion forum. And I'm free to give my opinion on any team I want. I don't have to support them to voice my views. You're just too biased to admit that Neymar is genuinely a flop (or at least his first season is) and that Bale is doing a bit better than him.

you probably didn't help yourself with your whole Younger, Better, Faster PR. So this is all too delicious for us to let go.

Basically, what I was saying, is that you post like you support Real Madrid. Which I think you do.

Salazar

Guardiola has lost 23 games in his managerial career.

Moyes has lost 14 games this season.

Guardiola has been suspended in an uncompetitive vat of baby food for his managerial career.

Moyes is garbage. He doesn't need to be compared against anybody for us to know this.

Salvadora

That's not guaranteed. Their potential opponents for a final haven't secured a Europa League place themselves yet.

Plus even if they qualify for the EL UEFA will fuck them over and would force them to play their home games in Moscow because they're cunts.
Fuck sake.

Lets cross all our fingers that they qualify and play their home games in their home.

#UEFALONA

I can't believe that a single person on this planet watches Anger Management. has an actor ever phoned it in to the degree that Charlie Sheen is on that show? It's like he's only on it because otherwise he'd spiral into a breakdown and eventual overdose.

K1LLER7

How is the EL winners --> CL, thing going to work next season?

Say if Everton win it, will the PL have 5 teams in the CL or will 4th lose out?

what are you studying anyway?
pls. Argentina is great. I live with 550$ per month. I could live with 350$ if I was in public university, the true american dream.

Don't really have any South American options actually, it was my first wish though (i wanted to go and be able to learn some South American football too) but doesn't seem that viable for me, as I would have to find somewhere that would take me for 6 months there myself, rather than pick from a whole bunch of partners my uni got around the world. I study pedagogy, my professor wants to me to go to New Zealand or some Asian country where I could go with a bunch of other students and live in a shared apartment... Most likely with a bunch of chicks which would be nice and probably easier than to travel out alone for 6 months. My last internship was at a "secured facility" for young criminal guys, which really pretty much just means a prison, was interesting and hope to be able to get that kind of place again, and not just go somewhere where I have to teach English.

But really I just want to go somewhere warm.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So then how do you know all these things about Bale and Neymar?

I can't breathe

FF pls

You're breaking FootyGAF with your mindbending analogies
FF step away from the keyboard.

LOOOOOOL I'm genuinely worried about him. I LOVE YOU FF <3

Imagine if that was the case, and the team that won the CL failed to finish in the top 4 as well. 2 league spots for CL qualification

Mastadon

Banned

Yeah a single Country can now have at most 5 representatives in the CL. From 14/15, if a team wins the CL and doesn't qualify for next years competition, they get a free berth that wouldn't affect the other qualifiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom