• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
anLwk5v.png

i can't breathe

this is his best yet

Holy shit.

ibiwJhJ3EBVtBJ.gif

iblPULFG3bQPus.gif

BTW, this guy charges $5 per 40 words.

Suen

Udinese pleaaaaaaaaaaase. Score a goal in the last minute now.

edit: fucking Udinese, you could have scored in that last counter you pussies. In the end a draw is better than Inter winning, it leaves us just one point behind.

Yen

Ground Zeroes was very good. I basically played it as an action game though.
right off the bat I was spotted by a truck, tranq'd the driver, did a lap of the map. Found Chico. Then found a tank (!!), killed half the map, destroyed the tank accidentally. Was spotted for about the fourth time and accidentally found Paz. Killed 31 people. See no reason why the final cut scene (the return to mother base) wasn't game play. No idea who the ending voiceovers were.

(there's no real spoilers in here, considering the whole game has been seen in trailers)

Viva we're signing Inigo Martinez.

He's a cb but let's play him at full back.

We should go after Rakitic. He'll be cheaper than every other midfielder we go after.

Sounds good.

That 'Moyes Out' flyover has been confirmed. Crazy and pathetic.

But damn, how can Moyes survive this. This is getting pretty bad now.

It makes United look like more of a joke, but at least it will put more pressure on Moyes. Anything to get that fuck sacked.

Clegg

Sounds good.

That 'Moyes Out' flyover has been confirmed. Crazy and pathetic.

But damn, how can Moyes survive this. This is getting pretty bad now.
The whole situation is a bit daft. Sky must be chomping at the bit to get it in camera.

Also, the chap who made the 'Chosen One' banner is getting a lot of grief on twitter but apparently he's a cock so it's OK.

The whole situation is a bit daft. Sky must be chomping at the bit to get it in camera.

Also, the chap who made the 'Chosen One' banner is getting a lot of grief on twitter but apparently he's a cock so it's OK.
Tufty.

Utter cunt.

Walks around in a United tracksuit with his initials on it. Like he's part of the club or something.

We should go after Rakitic. He'll be cheaper than every other midfielder we go after.

It makes United look like more of a joke, but at least it will put more pressure on Moyes. Anything to get that fuck sacked.
Honestly it's so surreal this is even happening. Where we've fallen to within a season - it's truly incredible.

Villa haven't beaten us in my lifetime I don't think. With Moyes in charge, we all know what that means...

Hixx

Arkham Origins is £7.50 on Steam this weekend.

It's the weakest of the three but it's still better than 90% of the shite you will play this year

like pokemans

Tufty.

Utter cunt.

Walks around in a United tracksuit with his initials on it. Like he's part of the club or something.

Honestly it's so surreal this is even happening. Where we've fallen to within a season - it's truly incredible.

Villa haven't beaten us in my lifetime I don't think. With Moyes in charge, we all know what that means...

Truly worse than a full kit wanker.

Carbonox

Watching a repeat of An Idiot Abroad where Karl goes to Russia/Mongolia/China. I want to go visit that dwarf town. It's like something from The Smurfs, only they're not blue and are instead dressed up in shit that's out of Big Trouble in Little China.

I have a question for UKfootygaf.

You were all talking about uni and whatever before.

How does one do a phd in the UK ?
I mean, do you get paid, do you have to teach classes, do you have to pay the tuition ?

I'm asking because I could end up doing one (University of Manchester IIRC) in the next few years (already have two master's degrees).

I have a question for UKfootygaf.

You were all talking about uni and whatever before.

How does one do a phd in the UK ?
I mean, do you get paid, do you have to teach classes, do you have to pay the tuition ?

I'm asking because I could end up doing one (University of Manchester IIRC) in the next few years (already have two master's degrees).
Quite often the university will fund you.

It depends on the Uni and the course but I know a couple of people doing one right now (one of them at UoM) who are funded by the University. They are then paid a tax free sum on top of that, which comes to about £19k.

They will be expected to teach in years 2 and 3.

Hell of a commitment, though.

Quite often the university will fund you.

It depends on the Uni and the course but I know a couple of people doing one right now (one of them at UoM) who are funded by the University. They are then paid a tax free sum on top of that, which comes to about £19k.

They will be expected to teach in years 2 and 3.

Hell of a commitment, though.

Thanks.

One of my former colleagues from the UN told me before he could hook me up with the head of security studies in a British university.

Still haven't decided whether I'll do it or not. I'm already 27, so going back to studying really isn't what I want to do right now. And it would mean spending a lot of time in the UK, which quite frankly, I'd like to avoid right now.

Arnie

Thanks.

One of my former colleagues from the UN told me before he could hook me up with the head of security studies in a British university.

Still haven't decided whether I'll do it or not. I'm already 27, so going back to studying really isn't what I want to do right now. And it would mean spending a lot of time in the UK, which quite frankly, I'd like to avoid right now.

I don't know where you're living now but Manchester's a fucking brilliant city.

You could do far worse.

I don't know where you're living now but Manchester's a fucking brilliant city.

You could do far worse.

I'm near Bologna, and might be moving back to Rome next week (if my interview went ok).

The problem is not the UK, it's the weather. Not even the rain. It's the cold, cold winter weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom