• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Amazing TV. If you liked Line Of Duty then track down a copy of another BBC police corruption thriller The Shadow Line from a few years ago. Equally good, if not better.

Thanks. Will do it ASAP, as I have never been so engrosser in a TV series for as much as Line of Duty.

The german league was a joke this season, seriously bvb was the only team that the past 3 years to change it up, know with injury and most likely stars being sold coming summer it will be another bayern year, surprised that GAZPROM havent pushed schalke to a new level!!

K1LLER7

The german league was a joke this season, seriously bvb was the only team that the past 3 years to change it up, know with injury and most likely stars being sold coming summer it will be another bayern year, surprised that GAZPROM havent pushed schalke to a new level!!
Hey!

Which team do you support?

Valnen I choose you!

Even based Gazprom knows Schalke are shit.

Wilbur

Banned
G-FEX hates you doesn't he?

Yeah :lol

I think I didn't post seriously enough in the batman threads

Idk

Who cares

Who even is g fex

He doesn't exist any more

He made himself more than just a man

He became an ideal

His training was nothing

His will is everything

anyone on here know if watch dogs will have a free roam? and how many players?

No it has been changed to a linear cinematic experience like Heavy Rain.

The whole jokey Putin meme is really discomforting.

He's a genuinely sinister man.

That's why it's funny

ibl2dfu4Jt8BRW.gif

#juved

Captain America is a terrible superhero. The David Moyes of superhero's.

i agree

captain america should be a villian in a transformer movie....... i know im way off but it would be cool to see him try to go in a country where they have no technological weapons of current greneration then being surprised by autobots in the desertz

K1LLER7

"i am the best defender on fifa 13 pro, i played for the biggest clubs in the fifa world/

my psn is cashville_615, 800 clean sheets, i am david luiz. ask about me number 40th in the world...

currently my psn is banned till the 8th of august do to some thugness on playstation home® but i will be back tommorow."

lol he was mad.
Me and Fergie played with him in Pro clubs. He got a red card.

Not played with the biggest clubs but I'm still the best in FIFA games :p

Arnie

I'm going to keep saying it until everyone watches it but The Bridge is really good.

Comfortably Luther-tier. Most probably way above that.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm going to keep saying it until everyone watches it but The Bridge is really good.

Comfortably Luther-tier. Most probably way above that.

Arnuld I made the next stage of ur grad programme. Five minute phone interview over the next week

What do I wear

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WAIT why is it creepy to like her?!

H..how old is she

was it a trap

kidA and Wooden what have you done to me..

Me and Fergie played with him in Pro clubs. He got a red card.

Not played with the biggest clubs but I'm still the best in FIFA games :p
We had some good matches Killer. I remember you destroying me with Dortmund
dat Gotze

We should play again when I finally get my PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom