• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

it's Arsenal, you could field the reserves and put half a dozen past them.
Boy that'd be nice. I mentioned during the game that I was surprised he was going the full 90. Apparently his ankle hurt after the game and he's undergoing intensive treatment. Hopefully it's nothing too serious even if he has to miss this one.

"If you weren't a footballer, what would you like to be?"
"Rockstar"

He also said he would like to play for Barca.

5PWhYpt.jpg

Romez

Tufty.

Utter cunt.

Walks around in a United tracksuit with his initials on it. Like he's part of the club or something.

Honestly it's so surreal this is even happening. Where we've fallen to within a season - it's truly incredible.

Villa haven't beaten us in my lifetime I don't think. With Moyes in charge, we all know what that means...

Villa beat us a couple years ago at Old Trafford, Agbonlahor scored.

i don;t if your being sarcastic or whats your problem with sir but look at this true facts

--- i was in your " GAF club "

your not good enough to play along me

you will never be as good as me

you will never play along aside of me again

you will never be as good as me x2

Fucking ether'd wilbur so bad.

Wilbur

Banned

faridmon

Have you seen any of Reign? Windows are dangerous places.

No I haven't. I actually had to google it to find out that it was a periodic Series set in France.

Speaking of which, have watched the new season of Line of Duty? Just finished watching it today and it was fucking amazing. Way better than the first season and the twists and turns were really magnificently done.

Mascot

Speaking of which, have watched the new season of Line of Duty? Just finished watching it today and it was fucking amazing. Way better than the first season and the twists and turns were really magnificently done.

Amazing TV. If you liked Line Of Duty then track down a copy of another BBC police corruption thriller The Shadow Line from a few years ago. Equally good, if not better.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0111dqc

Trailer

Well you don't expect me to go through the thread I posted in, again do you? Easier just to search and see if people had any counter arguments to my brilliant posts.

Someone called me out for being Adam Orth for doing it the other day in the Steam thread. :(
I do it as well occasionally but the amount of people I've summoned to this thread is getting out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom