• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, I just can't fathom what the flyover-purchases hope to achieve. It's not going to influence the board, all it will do is create even more of a negative aura around the place, and create a bigger rift between the 3 camps of Moyes Out, Moyes In, and Moyes Out But Support Him While He's Here

They're just attention-seeking as far as I can tell. Or they're Luverpool/City fans doing it for the lols.

The reason they are doing it, or at the least the original reason, is because they asked for "The Chosen One" banner to be taken down. There is a group called SEF who have basically become the clubs official supporters group for flags/banners/mosaics in the ground. The guy who runs this group is called Andrew Kilduff, commonly known as Tufty and he is a complete scumbag who basically does what the club tell him to do.

He refused to take the banner down.

These fans then decided that they needed to demonstrate that SEF is not a supporters group which speaks for or stands for all the supporters. That is when they decided to do something anti-Moyes. But the club doesn't allow anything anti-Moyes into the ground. Security has been stepped up and is being ramped up further for tmrws game and as has been mentioned the banner has been guarded.

Now, this fly-over is pathetic and embarrassing and it seems to have morphed into something more than just a claim against SEF - but that's a short background.

King_Moc

Banned
The reason they are doing it, or at the least the original reason, is because they asked for "The Chosen One" banner to be taken down. There is a group called SEF who have basically become the clubs official supporters group for flags/banners/mosaics in the ground. The guy who runs this group is called Andrew Kilduff, commonly known as Tufty and he is a complete scumbag who basically does what the club tell him to do.

These fans then decided that they needed to demonstrate that SEF is not a supporters group which speaks for or stands for all the supporters. That is when they decided to do something anti-Moyes. But the club doesn't allow anything anti-Moyes into the ground. Security has been stepped up and is being ramped up further for tmrws game and as has been mentioned the banner has been guarded.

Now, this fly-over is pathetic and embarrassing and it seems to have morphed into something more than just a claim against SEF - but that's a short background.

When you say all that, the flyover doesn't seem embarrssing or pathetic at all. The club is trying to silence the dissenting voices. What'll they do when the fans start booing (which they will), ban them?

When you say all that, the flyover doesn't seem embarrssing or pathetic at all. The club is trying to silence the dissenting voices. What'll they do when the fans start booing (which they will), ban them?

Well, they can still get into the ground. They can still demonstrate they are against the manager if they want to by booing him or jeering him or singing insulting songs about him. Or they can protest before the game outside the ground. All these things would be picked up.

The fly-over is an overly dramatic waste of money which detracts from the issue. Those fans want him out, fine. Then when you go to the game let it be known. You don't need a fucking plane to get the message across.

But yes - the club does operate like a mini North Korea at times.

Fuck 'Chosen Wrong' or 'Wrong One', get this flying over OT

moyes12.jpg

Hixx

Shit Italian stadiums and corrupt bookies

Was the director of your dream Hixx?

Pls

yurt pls

I played Dark Souls 2 this afternoon and I died 4 times

all trying to make one jump for a fucking Heavy Crossbow which I DIDNT EVEN NEED

The Llama

Diaby back to full training on April 1st. There's a joke here somewhere.

My favorite Diaby moment was last season (or the one before? I forget exactly, tbh) where he played for Arsenal's U21's in a match against Liverpool's U21's. He managed to score a goal AND re-injure himself at the same time. It was amazing. The most Diaby thing ever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
yurt pls

I played Dark Souls 2 this afternoon and I died 4 times

all trying to make one jump for a fucking Heavy Crossbow which I DIDNT EVEN NEED
Loooooooooooooool oh I remember that fucking jump. I think the trick is to target one of the little cunts to jump on the ledge

I don't even know why I did it again on NG+

dc89

Just watched Moyes reacting to the banner noise. That little smile.

"It's a long journey here and this is just the start" David Moyes

I love him.

danwarb

Someone on rawk posted a story about Tufty. He used to be an Everton supporter as a kid and got beat up by a girl for being a bully. Seems legit.

The Llama

Just watched Moyes reacting to the banner noise. That little smile.

"It's a long journey here and this is just the start" David Moyes

I love him.

Moyes is the best troll. Long live David Moyes!

Someone on rawk posted a story about Tufty. He used to be an Everton supporter as a kid and got beat up by a girl for being a bully. Seems legit.

RAWK is the best. I have over 3000 posts there, somehow haha.

Meier

Jordy Hiwula just scored less than 5 minutes into the EDS game versus Sunderland. Scored 4 in his previous one. Future pride of England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom