• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

I think this thread is too quick to jump on such quotes, without reading the articles or having any awareness of the context around them. I'm as guilty of it as anyone, but still

but still

You're the worst of the lot! Fabricating quotes to make me look like a cretin!

Juve - United over two legs.

With a clean-shaven Roy Keane watching from the stands

And preferably with no flypast Martinez protests ruining the background image

It'll be Conte Out messages when Rafoli get up to 77% and twat you into the dark ages

:(

What's this about Rodgers and Sherwood having an argument over which team is under the most presure on Sunday? It's clearly us :s

Blablurn

i finished tomb raider. i dont wanna be rude to the devs. i can see that they did their best but i thought it was pretty boring. it looks good here and there but the whole snow scenario gets boring after a while. the gameplay too. i didnt feel anything while playing it. im just happy i took care of my backlog lol.

rvy

Banned

Elchele

i finished tomb raider. i dont wanna be rude to the devs. i can see that they did their best but i thought it was pretty boring. it looks good here and there but the whole snow scenario gets boring after a while. the gameplay too. i didnt feel anything while playing it. im just happy i took care of my backlog lol.

you should be playing infamous m8

rvy

Banned

Game was shit.

I felt robbed when I paid 20 bucks for it.

No, I didn't want to protect Lara.

pls stop using these words, I picture you as the YouTube United fan that always gets posted.

Conteh, Pogbeh and Chiellineh, Inteh only won the league on a technicaliteh. Focking Napoleh have won the league twenteh times in a row, because of that fat fock Rafeh.

_73881282_rs.jpg

What is love?

Read this on redcafe

.Rossi said:
Indeed...

As a human being, he does not deserve this! No one does!

I doubt even Poland had a "Hitler out" banner flown across the sky

:lol

Oh fuck, they've turned About A Boy into an American TV series. Christ.

Zabojnik

Are you still playing with wingbacks? Thought you'd moved to a more traditional 4-4-2

4-4-2 would be even worse than the current 3-5-2. We just need a couple of proper wingers and we could be switching formations on the fly. Dat Berardi. Dat Cuadrado.
Nevah gonna happen, I know.

L1NETT

it looks pretty but also soulless

Played about half of it on evil (probs a bit more than half), agree 100% with Bla here. The traversal is pretty fun, especially with some of the latter powers. But, the actual open world is incredibly boring. Just nowt interesting to do. People moan at Ubi open world games for having checkpoint charlie clocktowers etc etc but Infamous is so much more guilty for it. City feels empty, like being a superhero but you have to fly around Croydon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
4-4-2 would be even worse than the current 3-5-2. We just need a couple of proper wingers and we could be switching formations on the fly. Dat Berardi. Dat Cuadrado.
Nevah gonna happen, I know.
MIMMO IS DEAD

hollow

rapidly deteriorating

Only a side led by Allegri is capable of reviving him. But alas, Allegri is no more.

In all seriousness, I just can't fathom what the flyover-purchases hope to achieve. It's not going to influence the board, all it will do is create even more of a negative aura around the place, and create a bigger rift between the 3 camps of Moyes Out, Moyes In, and Moyes Out But Support Him While He's Here

They're just attention-seeking as far as I can tell. Or they're Luverpool/City fans doing it for the lols.

The Llama

In all seriousness, I just can't fathom what the flyover-purchases hope to achieve. It's not going to influence the board, all it will do is create even more of a negatuve aura around the place, and create a bigger right between the 3 camps of Moyes Out, Moyes In, and Moyes Out But Support Him While He's Here

They're just attention-seeking as far as I can tell. Or they're Luverpool/City fans doing it for the lols.

I just hope Moyes stays until at least the middle of next season. Really need to see cracks develop in their fan base.

Then again, I don't really know who they'd replace him with this summer except for LVG. A lot of the top managers moved last summer. Going to be tough for them to find a replacement. Hell, their best hope is that Madrid fall apart and they can poach Ancelotti haha but even thats a bit of a longshot.

3Sixty

Had a weird dream last night that me and a couple of mates from work took the weekend off, flew to Italy to watch Juventus vs Novara.

Then i had an argument in an Italian bookies after they refused to pay out on Juve winning.

"I WAS AT THE FUCKING GAME YOU CUNT"

Corrupt fucking Italy.

Salazar

They're just attention-seeking as far as I can tell.

Yep.

Like someone mentioned on twitter, whole sections of the stadium booing is far, far more potent.

And there will be some serious fucking booing if we go down to Villa. Not that I hold Villa in low regard - they just happen to be who we are playing in our moment of Sophoclean fucking torment.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Had a weird dream last night that me and a couple of mates from work took the weekend off, flew to Italy to watch Juventus vs Novara.

Then i had an argument in an Italian bookies after they refused to pay out on Juve winning.

"I WAS AT THE FUCKING GAME YOU CUNT"

Corrupt fucking Italy.
Loooooooooooooool so random!

Was Khal Drogo on the bench?

Blablurn

since i finished my last exam on tuesday i did nothing but watching movies and playing games. who knows. maybe it will be the last time ever i got so much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom