• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

Barca - Bayern
Real - Chelski

In built storylines, mostly based around managers.

The Madrid is literally, figuratively and spiritually hoping they get Chelsea, just to get to write some more about Zsosee Moorinjo

Yen

I love the praise Flanagan is getting at the moment. I remember when he was named in the team against Everton and I said something along the lines of giving them the three points because he'd inevitably fuck up.

He was MoTM.
KuGsj.gif

Against Arsenal too. He's legit our best full back at the minute, left or right. Deserves his new contract, which I believe Rodgers said he'll get in the summer. Goes to show what good coaching and a megaton of determination can do.
flan.gif-465976.jpg

I love the praise Flanagan is getting at the moment. I remember when he was named in the team against Everton and I said something along the lines of giving them the three points because he'd inevitably fuck up.

He was MoTM.
KuGsj.gif

Brenton said:
They had to change (Juan) Mata over at the weekend, he booted Mata over to the other side and then (Adnan) Januzaj as well.

ibf7y0ZIjKaFQ2.gif

Well fucking done Moyes. You're making all of our players look like shit.

Pachimari

Barca - Bayern
Real - Chelski

In built storylines, mostly based around managers.

The Madrid is literally, figuratively and spiritually hoping they get Chelsea, just to get to write some more about Zsosee Moorinjo

Would be great to be up against Mourinho but I hope for Manchester United, another classic.

I won't care if we meet Bayern, we'll probably have to face them sooner than later anyway. This'll be our 10th, it will come back home to Madrid.

Pachimari

These would be dream matches:

Barcelona vs Bayern Munchen
Atletico Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund
Manchester United vs Real Madrid
PSG vs Chelsea

Mascot

Moyes seems pretty confident that Man Utd will win the CL no matter who they face.

He must need a wheelbarrow to carry those balls around.

buster-2.jpg

Moyes seems pretty confident that Man Utd will win the CL no matter who they face.

He must need a wheelbarrow to carry those balls around.

http://wildeastfootball.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/buster-2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
It is stupidity rather than courage to refuse to recognize danger when it is close upon you.

Pachimari

Into

1395337167_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

I have this strange feeling Chelsea will get Dortmund, maybe just me hoping to see Klopp vs. Mourinho get into a ragefight

I don´t think so, we don't need another creative midfielder who isn't better than Modric.

Lets do it, guys;

Madrid-Moyes boys
Barca-Bayern
Patetico-PSG
Chelsea-Dortmund

He plays very different from Modric. Hazard plays a little like Ronaldo before he became the goal beast he is today.

GorillaJu

He plays very different from Modric. Hazard plays a little like Ronaldo before he became the goal beast he is today.

I dunno I think Hazard plays in a fairly different way. He's extremely aggressive with pressing and closing down and he almost never does any tricks like step-overs, heel chops or whatever, just keeps it simple. Hazard is a good model of what Sterling should aspire to.

I dunno I think Hazard plays in a fairly different way. He's extremely aggressive with pressing and closing down and he almost never does any tricks like step-overs, heel chops or whatever, just keeps it simple. Hazard is a good model of what Sterling should aspire to.

Yeah Ronaldo did a lot more useless shit.

BTW, Cerezo's Minamino plays a lot like Sterling..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom