• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs subs: Friedel, Dawson, Sandro, Dembele, Townsend, Winks, Kane

Why the fuck would you leave Sandro and Dembele on the bench? Just mental, I don't mind Bentaleb playing but he needs steel around him, not Sigurdsson.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sherwood you dumb bastard.

tumblr_n32h55DD5H1sq0l5ro1_400.gif

RESPECT FOR SIR SHERWOOD

If anyone here for some reason wonders how it is to go to swedish football matches, here is your answer. This is the first match of the season.

10154392_10152088011610892_789359892_n.jpg

Match between Helsingborg and Djurgården, abandoned in the second half.

Ushojax

Bentaleb is shit and he's gonna get the run around.

Bentaleb is excellent, but he can't run midfield on his own. We're going to get torn apart by Coutinho and Sterling, only a maniac would leave Sandro out for a game like this.

Ushojax

Sherwood's a fucking idiot. I bet he has Chadli playing on CAM too.

That's one thing that's actually worked recently, Chadli and Eriksen rotating between left and centre midfield.

My concern is who's going to stop the through balls.

nampad

Keep on whining Ter Stegen you fucking loser. Hope some defender passes a ball back so you can miss it again, arogant asshole.

Don't get people who say he's just boring now or all he does is score goals. Look at the amount of defenders that commit to him. Or the space he finds either in possession or to pass to a team mate.

Truly the greatest. Combines aesthetics with relentless stats.

Ronaldo is the boring one. That fuck does nothing but score.

Wilbur

Banned
Bentaleb and Sigurdsson in the middle

Tactics Tim :lol :lol :lol

Oh and for all the shit I give faridchan <3, I'd much rather see Everton in the CL than Arsenal.

Fintan

I'm starting to believe Everton will catch Arsenal. They have some tough fixtures left, but they're all at home. It would be great to see them in the CL.

Wilbur

Banned
Ronaldo is the boring one. That fuck does nothing but score.

Nice little lay off for Carnival's goal yesterday but yeah, he's far more single minded. That first pass in the Messi compilation, I laughed out loud. It was just fucking amazing.

Hope I get to see him live one day. Get to see Ashley young on Tuesday so I'm crossing all the big ones off.

Nice little lay off for Carnival's goal yesterday but yeah, he's far more single minded. That first pass in the Messi compilation, I laughed out loud. It was just fucking amazing.

Hope I get to see him live one day. Get to see Ashley young on Tuesday so I'm crossing all the bit ones off.

That pass was the most I have seen him create in a while. Young Ronaldo was a god.

Wilbur

Banned
That pass was the most I have seen him create in a while. Young Ronaldo was a god.

2006/07 Ronaldo was the best one. Not in terms of greatness or scoring obv, but something like 23, 25 goals and around the same assists wasn't it?

That was a fucking great season. Year after was great too hnngghgg

Scum

Team v LFC - Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Sigurdsson; Lennon, Chadli, Eriksen; Soldado.

Well that's that. What a dumb midfield, Sherwood you dumb bastard.

Spurs subs: Friedel, Dawson, Sandro, Dembele, Townsend, Winks, Kane

Why the fuck would you leave Sandro and Dembele on the bench? Just mental, I don't mind Bentaleb playing but he needs steel around him, not Sigurdsson.

image.php

Ushojax

I'm starting to believe Everton will catch Arsenal. They have some tough fixtures left, but they're all at home. It would be great to see them in the CL.

Everton's last foray into the CL was hilarious, I'd be curious to see how they cope. Wouldn't they get a nasty qualifier due to their coefficient?

Blackhead

Redarse
Don't get people who say he's just boring now or all he does is score goals. Look at the amount of defenders that commit to him. Or the space he finds either in possession or to pass to a team mate.

Truly the greatest. Combines aesthetics with relentless stats.

Zidane/Ronaldinho/Maradona/Ronaldo (OG)/Rivaldo all have better highlights reels than Messi. How many times have you seen Messi do a rabona or a chest/butt pass or a bicycle kick or score from 30+ yards out? Messi reminds me more of Romario i.e. a fantastic technically efficient player

TeddyBoy

If Everton beat Arsenal...

Good Liverpool line up, Spurs' midfield looks crazy, a midfield two of Sigurdsson and Bentaleb is just asking for trouble at Anfield. Dembele and Sandra are a great midfield duo, I don't understand Sherwood.

Wilbur

Banned
Zidane/Ronaldinho/Maradona/Ronaldo (OG)/Rivaldo all have better highlights reels than Messi. How many times have you seen Messi do a rabona or a chest/butt pass or a bicycle kick or score from 30+ yards out? Messi reminds me more of Romario i.e. a fantastic technical efficient player

The pass at the start of that highlights reel is far more impressive to me than a rabona or a chest pass, both in terms of aesthetic beauty and efficiency.

Blackhead

Redarse
The pass at the start of that highlights reel is far more impressive to me than a rabona or a chest pass, both in terms of aesthetic beauty and efficiency.

Zidane/Rivaldo/Maradona/Ronaldinho all have done defence splitting passes as good, if not better, than that Messi pass. But they also offer so much more

Anderson

Arsenal v Everton will be a cracking game, do well to come away with anything with their form atm. That OG against Swansea has made this a must win now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom