• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is Adebayor fit? Really worried about our defence playing against a physical striker like him.

He's traveled but he has a gash on his heel and has not trained for almost two weeks. There's a chance he will play.

caramac

ihCh03ETiVwpP.gif

i've had a better time passing kidney stones than watching this Parma match. you must really like them, Suen, that's the only way you can sustain this torture.

Clegg

I don't see why not.

Sure it won't be easy especially in the context of the team being rebuilt but he has alot of the required attributes.
Will be very hard to get past Mata and Rooney in the pecking order for the number 10 role. Also has Adnan to contend wwith Don't think hesy played out wide either. If we can convert him into a cm then that may work.

He's a good prospect but may just have too much on front of him.

L1NETT

People still want Barry off to Brazil?

--

Wes, watch Deadmau5' set yesterday (they restarted after the rain). His animals remix is fucking hilarious.

Lakitu

st5fu
That was a blatant foul for Everton there before Fulham's goal. I'd be livid if I was an Everton supporter. Good thing, I'm not.

Suen

i've had a better time passing kidney stones than watching this Parma match. you must really like them, Suen, that's the only way you can sustain this torture.
They play beautiful Lambda, you haven't even seen the best! It's only the defense which is a joke except when Paletta and Lucarelli play there. Ok to be fair midfield is somewhat dead and lack creativity but still.

Fergie

Banned
@livefootball: Liverpool XI to play Tottenham: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge, Suarez #LFC

I wonder when Moyes will choose a set lineup. This mixing and matching doesn't help form.

Fergie

Banned
But you're on a good run of form at the minute
A little bit at the moment, yes. Could change any moment as it has this season.

Your namesake did it constantly. Not sure that's the issue.
Might not be a huge issue but I do think it doesn't help some players being constantly benched.

@Squawka: Spurs starting XI vs Liverpool: Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Sigurdsson; Lennon, Chadli, Eriksen; Soldado.

Mirallas is gud.

McGeady and Mirallas combining.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Team v LFC - Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Sigurdsson; Lennon, Chadli, Eriksen; Soldado.

Well that's that. What a dumb midfield, Sherwood you dumb bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom