• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Now you're being silly. I'm not sure if a YouTube video exists with all of Messi's goals but you'll find plenty of them. Though granted less headers, but that's more a function of how Barcelona play and Messi's height than any perceived lack of ability. Loads of outside the box rockets though.

And Ronaldo being a more versatile finisher? Nope, he just scores more headers.

Messi's headed goals

bonus goal with his chest
Chest goal to win the club world cup

Blackhead

Redarse
Now you're being silly. I'm not sure if a YouTube video exists with all of Messi's goals but you'll find plenty of them. Though granted less headers, but that's more a function of how Barcelona play and Messi's height than any perceived lack of ability. Loads of outside the box rockets though.

And Ronaldo being a more versatile finisher? Nope, he just scores more headers.
very few people bother making a video of messi's headers or 30+ yards shots because there are barely any

Even Ibra is a more versatile finisher than Messi

Messi

Nope, both won tons of trophies, one very important one that Messi doesn't have, and also performed extremely well individually.

Messi is breaking records that are likely to stand for years on end. Winning trophies and individual honours. The one trophy he is missing is the World Cup. What will you guys say when he wins it? will he suddenly become the best ever?

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
By the end of Messi's career he will have so many trophies and individual achievements that not winning a world cup wouldnt really matter. I am sure it will bother him though.

Baggio, Zico and Socrates beg to differ.

the World Cup will forever be THE trophy.

phaze

That Spider-Man PS4 footage looks terrible. Why even render the street level if that's the best they can do? They should just keep to the rooftops like the Neversoft game and do something that's actually impressive.

Link ? Can't find it on the GS.

Henderslol

Meier

Fuck me that was a damn fine goal. I was just going to post "This pressing from Spurs is decent but it's going to lead to a goal" and then it happened in no time flat.

GorillaJu

COUTINHO!

Flanagan was brilliant there too.

If Flanagan is pants, he's Scarlett Johansson's pants at the beginning of Lost in Translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom