• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool fans pls stop.

Bj_PY8gCUAA45zF.jpg

Should be Graeme Souness and Roy Hodgson.

After the inevitable Liverpool crash and burn, toward the end of the season.

Brenton then becomes Northern Ireland boss.

Blackhead

Redarse
Yeah but no-one else in this thread is buying your argument. You're the football GAF equivalent of Steven Seagal. A few nutters might actually listen to you, but the rest of us can't actually take you seriously.

haha, now you're resorting to name calling. A good number of gaffers responded to Messi's questioning if Zidane was THAT good just a few pages. *shrug* you can keep stanning for messi, carry on

Razor554

there's a difference though, Zidane, Maradona and Ronaldo were all protagonists in their WC runs. MoTM performances in the biggest of games.

Fuck, Zidane and Mara came REALLY close to winning it twice too.

Zidane, Ronaldo and Maradona were all in their 25-26+ when they won the WC(not counting 1994 where Ronaldo didn't even play).

History shall repeat itself this year.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zidane, Ronaldo and Maradona were all in their 25-26+ when they won the WC(not counting 1994 where Ronaldo didn't even play).

History shall repeat itself this year.

I think so too! I don't think a European team is going to win this time in Brazil.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hard to believe that 3 years ago we rolled up at Anfield and cruised to a 2-0 win with Modric, Sandro, VDV etc.

Now look at us :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cant wait for this post game rant from Sherwood

FootballFan

GOOOOAAAL

this is the season hitcher. believe

haha, now you're resorting to name calling. A good number of gaffers responded to Messi's questioning if Zidane was THAT good just a few pages. *shrug* you can keep stanning for messi, carry on

Messi is the Brendan Rodgers of football.

Messi is, at worst, top 5 of all time. At worst. No amount of rabona's or rainbow's will change that.

Still 26 too.

Messi

Spain will win it, they're ahead of all the other national teams

Yeah but remember Brazil vs Spain in the confed cup final? Dont even try tell me Spain didnt give a shit about winning it. If you are in the final you fight for it. Neymar worked them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs Youth team must have been absolutely amazing for them to win so much with Sherwood coaching them.

Youth football is not the Premier League. Sherwood will be a good manager, I have no doubt about that, but he is not special. He needs to work his way up like everyone else.

GorillaJu

Spurs have been on the wrong end of quite a few beatings this year.

Indeed. They need to rebuild that defense.

I think the next manager will have a good midfield to work with, but Chiriches is the only defender they have who looks set to handle the PL with the caveat that Vertonghen seems to be either injured or played out of position quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom