• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

Nope, both won tons of trophies, one very important one that Messi doesn't have, and also performed extremely well individually.

Messi at age 26 has probably won more trophies than either of them already. Also people give too much value to one world cup win, even Torres has it.

It's hardly Messi's vault that he has NT where its GK, defence and midfield is shit compared to other top teams. France at 1998 was beast in every department for example.

Marc

Liverpool 3-0 Tottenham

untitled-10ixaz2.gif

How do you edit, optimize and upload these so fucking fast... I am still watching replays!

Amazing, GOAT at gif's.

Coutinho scores with one of his long range shots, end of days?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
As usual Sherwood has missed the opportunity to use the bench while the game is alive.

How can you leave our two best midfielders on the bench after a 45 minutes like that?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi at age 26 has probably won more trophies than either of them already. Also people give too much value to one world cup win, even Torres has it.
there's a difference though, Zidane, Maradona and Ronaldo were all protagonists in their WC runs. MoTM performances in the biggest of games.

Fuck, Zidane and Mara came REALLY close to winning it twice too.

France at 1998 was beast in every department for example.

No

What if Neymar wins the World Cup before Messi. That will cause trouble in Barca.

The+devil+s+going+to+be+so+disillusioned+when+he+finds+_0d1cecee5a27a20966cac4427a7a3b95.png

Messi would be forced to pass it to him innit

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wasn't Sherwood rated quite highly as a coach last season?

As a youth coach, definitely. But he's not ready for this job.

He will be a very good manager in the future but he's not even on the touch line because he 'needs to see the game better'. He is too raw.

The rate at which you flip-flop over your managers genuinely gives me whiplash, Usho-chan.

Might as well just start calling Van Gaal a dinner-lady-haired shrub-rocket now.

Eh, I gave Tim the benefit of the doubt but he's not learning anything. If he showed he was ready then I'm happy for him to manage the team, but he hasn't. The XI he picked was never going to have a chance today.

Suen

CANDREVAAAAAAAAA

3-2 Lazio in injury time!

LOOOOOOOOOOL I'm so sorry Suen
Our Europa League dream is over. We are meeting Roma away and Napoli at home, this is where we start falling down.

This season is over. I'm dead. Parma is dead.

very few people bother making a video of messi's headers or 30+ yards shots because there are barely any

Even Ibra is a more versatile finisher than Messi

Yeah but no-one else in this thread is buying your argument. You're the football GAF equivalent of Steven Seagal. A few nutters might actually listen to you, but the rest of us can't actually take you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom