• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope safe standing comes in though. Liverpool may never allow it an Anfield but I hope they don't try to block it for other clubs.

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 3m

Rumors that Sherwood punched a Spurs player in the face in the dressing room after the match. [@SpursInTheBlood]
omg pls

Chicha should be an easy sell.Attitude great, fitness great, not too old, probably bag goals even with garbage service.

Face like a slapped arse yesterday. Walked off straight away, No handshakes or acknowledgement for the fans or anything.

Fair enough this season hasn't been what he hoped it would be for himself but he's been getting on my nerves a bit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 3m

Rumors that Sherwood punched a Spurs player in the face in the dressing room after the match. [@SpursInTheBlood]

Probably Jan.

Best thing Tim's done today.

Arnie

Mark Lawrenson & Michael Owen on MotD tonight
e5YuU.gif

Along with Sam Wallace from the Independent? Bit weird.
Good that a journo is on it.

I'll take a slither of actual fucking insight.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You're absolutely right. Oliver Kay did a brilliant piece in The Times about this a while ago.

Supporters of rival teams chant “Murderers” and the Liverpool fans have little response.

but are they really? I'm not going to brand Arnie, Masta, Hitcher* and the rest of their 558 million supporters as murderers for the mistakes of FEW hooligans. And that was decades ago.

Did the club [an entity] make a mistake by not apologising back then? Maybe. But it's time to move on from this.

*no promises. You fit the profile with your beard <3

Hope safe standing comes in though. Liverpool may never allow it an Anfield but I hope they don't try to block it for other clubs.

RAWK gets really awkward when it's bought up. You can tell there's a fair amount of people who would like to see it implemented, but are reluctant to say it in such certain terms in respect of the Hillsborough families

K1LLER7

Face like a slapped arse yesterday. Walked off straight away, No handshakes or acknowledgement for the fans or anything.

Fair enough this season hasn't been what he hoped it would be for himself but he's been getting on my nerves a bit.

Would be best for him to leave. Will remember him for his 2 great seasons and some vital goals.

RAWK gets really awkward when it's bought up. You can tell there's a fair amount of people who would like to see it implemented, but are reluctant to say it in such certain terms in respect of the Hillsborough families

I get that, though. They don't want to upset people especially when they are still fighting for justice.

But anybody here who goes will tell you, and I've been to Anfield and seen it for myself - it's more dangerous as it is now.
Would be best for him to leave. Will remember him for his 2 great seasons and some vital goals.

Agreed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
At least the victims and families of Hillsborough get some respect in England

the Heysel tragedy is celebrated in Italy because everyone hates Juve.

hashtag -39

Salazar

lol, I closed the stream before his goal.

Someone mentioned Nick Powell yesterday - he's got his work cut out for him, too.

TeddyBoy

Rafael Hernández &#8207;@RafaelH117 3m

Sherwood has gone mad.

It's awkward, Arnie's mentioned it before, the Kop was glorious as a standing area and I'd like to see it return to that one day. It's just so awkward though from Hillsborough, I can only really see it being accepted by the entire Liverpool fan base by asking all the Hillsborough families for their approval of a new safe standing area.

I get that, though. They don't want to upset people especially when they are still fighting for justice.

But anybody here who goes will tell you, and I've been to Anfield and seen it for myself - it's more dangerous as it is now.

Yeah. Don't know what's gonna happen with it, people will feel let down either way unless some proper middle ground is found to satisfy both.

Zabojnik

A 3-5-2 team vs. a 4-2-3-1 team playing at home. I don't see how this could've gone any other way, honestly.

CONTE PLS. DITCH THIS FUCKING FORMATION.

danwarb

Tim Sherwood is crazy. He's gonna beat these players for ruining his big chance to be a real manager.

The premier league table is a beautiful thing right now.

bud23

Brendan Rodgers is doing a great job. I wonder if they will be able to keep this astonishing level after Suarez and Johnson leave the team this summer.

Linius

Lool Willkiller coming in the non book spoilers GoT thread to say that this season is gonna kick ass. Will pls, we have enough hype as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom