• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. The fascination with the snot-nosed little brother of the Bundesliga family has run its course.

Klopp needs to buy another playmaker (oh wait, he did) or pipe down.

Good. Long live the new (old) red-colored, Northern overlords.

Mikhi wasn't supposed to be a classical playmaker, neither was Kagawa. Both had / were supposed to have strong deep-laying-playmakers behind them (10/11 Sahin, Gündogan). But then Gündogan decided to get injured.
Kagawa was pretty shit too when burdened with play making in the first half of 11/12 when Gündogan was yet to acclimatize.
Kagawa would certainly not become a bench warmer as Mikhi can easily play on the wing, but also doesn't get enough rest currently.

/^ weird goal
//wish Napoli were more consistent to give Juve more of a challenge.

Elchele

Bj-EFNsIYAI6Bvn.jpg

is that Klopp's brother?

TrueBlue

Bluemoon is fucking bizarre.

Liverpool thread - fucking scouse cunts, think they're fucking Saachi's Milan, cunts, they'll bottle it against us
Spurs thread - fucking cockney botlling twats, fuck off
West Ham mentioned - that corrupt cunt Fat Sam will let Liverpool win if they bung him a couple of grand, wankers
Man Utd - rag bastards, fuck off, corrupt, jealous of our money, fuck off, knobends, do one
Rodgers - smug cunt, fuck off, jammy twat, only doing well because theyre not in Europe, wanker, fucking prick, dickhead
Alan Curbishley - called us relegation contenders in the season we got relegated, fucking prick, hope he dies, cunt

They don't have a good word to say about anyone who's never been employed by Man City.

Heh, I remember browsing RAWK at one point, and I saw a Chelsea thread. Having a shot for every time we were called cunts would have made a great - albeit slightly suicidal - drinking game.

FootballFan

Bluemoon is fucking bizarre.

Liverpool thread - fucking scouse cunts, think they're fucking Saachi's Milan, cunts, they'll bottle it against us
Spurs thread - fucking cockney botlling twats, fuck off
West Ham mentioned - that corrupt cunt Fat Sam will let Liverpool win if they bung him a couple of grand, wankers
Man Utd - rag bastards, fuck off, corrupt, jealous of our money, fuck off, knobends, do one
Rodgers - smug cunt, fuck off, jammy twat, only doing well because theyre not in Europe, wanker, fucking prick, dickhead
Alan Curbishley - called us relegation contenders in the season we got relegated, fucking prick, hope he dies, cunt

They don't have a good word to say about anyone who's never been employed by Man City.

They seem pretty bad. City fans eh. Only eclipsed in cunt factor by the fans that call themselves Madridistas. Now that is a messed up fanbase.

Hitcher, are you ready to be dominated on the Last of Us PS4?

Heh, I remember browsing RAWK at one point, and I saw a Chelsea thread. Having a shot for every time we were called cunts would have made a great - albeit slightly suicidal - drinking game.

I doubt you were called cunts that often. It's censored and autocorrected on there :p

@FF, I'll destry you. My molotov ability transcends New Zealand backwater shitehole lag

Suen

Getafe played away against Valencia and won by scoring two goals more. Very good for them as they are close to relegation.

first loss with Zenit and he'll start crying and blaming everyone else other than him.
Actually last game he wanted to sub off Kerzhakov for Ansaldi which would have violated the foreigner limit and would have given us a technical defeat. Thankfully based Semak caught on. That would have been hard to blame on somebody else lol.

faridmon

Except for this

Have you got a PS3/4 btw?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Best track this year, you mongrel, Too bad the new EP ''LOST'' is an Itunes exclusive. If anyone is kind enough to gift me, I will be happy. Itunes ain't getting any of my monies.

I don't have a single console since I don't own a TV, but I do play on my cousins who lives just around the corner from me. PS3 btw!

His brother is indeed useless.

Moa, on the other hand, is a beast!

Don't be bitter you ended up with the wrong brother.

Bitter, depressed or still furious, I'm not even sure. Hit my couch way too hard today, honestly thought I had fucked up my finger for a while, why do they have hard parts in couches, there should be some warning to not hit them with great force. Then wondered if I could sue the ones that made the couch, then thought about if I could sue Copenhagen for emotional damage, then realized what a baby I am and football is dumb, and instead just masturbated to Stoya until my cock was starting to hurt.

Overall not a great day.

Just re-watched Silence of the Lambs after about 10 years and forgetting most of it. Good film, that. Hopkins is brilliant.

Napoli winning against Juve? what is this sorcery

FootballFan

Bitter, depressed or still furious, I'm not even sure. Hit my couch way too hard today, honestly thought I had fucked up my finger for a while, why do they have hard parts in couches, there should be some warning to not hit them with great force. Then wondered if I could sue the ones that made the couch, then thought about if I could sue Copenhagen for emotional damage, then realized what a baby I am and football is dumb, and instead just masturbated to Stoya until my cock was starting to hurt.

Overall not a great day.

ipP7GCSwwV3qd.gif

faridmon

Overall not a great day.

Sorry, but I laughed way too hard reading your misfortune. Apologies!

Blame mourinho!

Oh by the way Ire is fantastic. Some track is just way too hardcore, but the more I listen to it, the more I get into it.

Hannover almost in relegation zone now

good thing they sacked Slomka in time

Oh cool, you watch BL too? Oh, your name is Jupp, *looks at first page to be sure*, eat shit.

That is what happens when they relegate to the bench Moa and subsequently just ship him out

Hannover, eat shit!.
He's shitty though, sorry.

I already thought of how to gut some teams if they get relegated, lol.
Stuttgart: I guess Leitner will come back from his loan, dunno what to do with thim. Werner apparently signed a new contract which is valid for second division - dumb cunt.
HSV: Calhanoglu could work for us, Tah ain't bad either. But meh.
Nürnberg: Drmic is probably PL-bound, too bad. Kiyotake is too inconsistent.
The rest seems safe to me.

pulga

Banned
Just re-watched Silence of the Lambs after about 10 years and forgetting most of it. Good film, that. Hopkins is brilliant.

Napoli winning against Juve? what is this sorcery

I did that about a week ago! Watched Red Dragon yesterday, too. Dat Hannibal high hnnnggg

not sure if I'm gonna watch "Hannibal" though, I kinda remember it being shit.

Salvadora

There is some crazy low number of minutes that Hopkins is in it, yet absolutely steals the show.

You watched Hannibal (T.V show? You'd absolutely love it.

I did that about a week ago! Watched Red Dragon yesterday, too. Dat Hannibal high hnnnggg

not sure if I'm gonna watch "Hannibal" though, I kinda remember it being shit.

lol, I want to see it anyway just to see how bad it is. I remember watching the ending of Red Dragon on tv a few years ago, was shit :lol

Watchin the first 20 minutes of the Spurs match. 10 minutes in, we've had a free cross from the byline on the right wing about 4 times already. Move leading up to the opener was a kind of medium-range tiki-taka

Sane_Man

I think my Hannibal enjoyment might be being hampered somewhat by watching it with my Mum and her partner. They never stop talking the whole way through. Some "highlights" from tonight:

Mum: "I'd have to be a vegetarian if it meant eating humans"

Her partner: "That's the same padlock that's on our shed"

Her partner: "Is that Laurence Fishborne (sic)????" (bearing in mind this is 2 seasons into the show).

Way to ruin the goddamn tension. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom