• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bitter, depressed or still furious, I'm not even sure. Hit my couch way too hard today, honestly thought I had fucked up my finger for a while, why do they have hard parts in couches, there should be some warning to not hit them with great force. Then wondered if I could sue the ones that made the couch, then thought about if I could sue Copenhagen for emotional damage, then realized what a baby I am and football is dumb, and instead just masturbated to Stoya until my cock was starting to hurt.

Overall not a great day.

What's wrong baby ♡ Don't let football upset you this much, the players fucked up not you :p

Just re-watched Silence of the Lambs after about 10 years and forgetting most of it. Good film, that. Hopkins is brilliant.

Napoli winning against Juve? what is this sorcery
Fucking masterpiece. Wish I could digitally replace Hopkins with Mads Mikkelsen. Or at least dub his voice.

We played like pussies*. And pussies* get fucked.

*like a fibromuscular elastic tubular tract, not women.

There is some crazy low number of minutes that Hopkins is in it, yet absolutely steals the show.

You watched Hannibal (T.V show? You'd absolutely love it.

Watched the first episode weeks ago, was okay…. production values are very nice. And I like Mads as Hannibal. Haven't seen any since though :p

Elchele

Oh cool, you watch BL too? Oh, your name is Jupp, *looks at first page to be sure*, eat shit.

He's shitty though, sorry.

I already thought of how to gut some teams if they get relegated, lol.
Stuttgart: I guess Leitner will come back from his loan, dunno what to do with thim. Werner apparently signed a new contract which is valid for second division - dumb cunt.
HSV: Calhanoglu could work for us, Tah ain't bad either. But meh.
Nürnberg: Drmic is probably PL-bound, too bad. Kiyotake is too inconsistent.
The rest seems safe to me.

:lol (did you click my username in the OP first page?)

I think Leitner will stay in 2.Bundesliga, what's the point in bringing him to Dortmund, so he can play in 3.Liga?

Nurnberg are fucking idiots if they sold Drmic, he has a contract until 2017. If they get relegated it would be logical, but if they manage to survive... that would be a terrible decision. If so, they deserve to get relegated.

Calhanoglu also signed a new contract very recently, didn't he? Pretty sure it will be valid in 2.Bundesliga, they were already in relegation zone when the extension happened. Great player

Sorry, but I laughed way too hard reading your misfortune. Apologies!

Blame mourinho!

Oh by the way Ire is fantastic. Some track is just way too hardcore, but the more I listen to it, the more I get into it.

Not even Mourinho's fault man, I can deal with Chelsea or Palermo losing. Copenhagen I turn into a man baby.

Good to hear you like Ire Works, I love it, it's quite a bit difference from most of their stuff but probably the least hardcore (together with their newest, one of us is the killer). The first time I ever really gave them a listen was seeing them at Roskilde Festival, the last day of their ire works tour. Still my easily best concert ever and I had never really heard about them before. If you ever get the chance (which you will, they tour a lot!) go watch them, it's quite an experience.

Season 1 is a bit of a drag, I lost interest myself during the mushroom serial killler lol

but then it gets better

and season 2 is too damn good

Wooden keep watching. It gets MUCH better.

Like, a completely-different-show-better.

The second half of the season is better and the second season has been amazing, probably the best thing on TV right now.

Yeah I will try and get through this. But... I got cow and chicken dvd's to watch too.

In fairness, it does get better as it sort of drops the 'serial killer of the week' theme.

I'm thinking you might be a lost cause though knowing that you didn't like True Detective :p

I did not dislike true detective. Was just nothing special.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Best track this year, you mongrel, Too bad the new EP ''LOST'' is an Itunes exclusive. If anyone is kind enough to gift me, I will be happy. Itunes ain't getting any of my monies.

I don't have a single console since I don't own a TV, but I do play on my cousins who lives just around the corner from me. PS3 btw!

If you play online a fair bit, PM me your PSN ID :)

Oh really? Has that been the case for a while now? If so, I must have got my sites mixed up. Still, I do find it amusing to see how some of the more...militant fans react to other clubs.

Been censored since I remember being on there (7 years or so), it's easy to get around by just saying c*nt or c unt though so it could have been (and probably was) RAWK

Speaking of RAWK, The Llama is a cunt.

Napoli winning against Juve? what is this sorcery

rafa-benitez-magic.gif

Elchele

It's possible he has a chance to leave the club in that case though. That said, I'm not even sure if HSV would financially survive if they had to drop to 2. Bundesliga.

I think Brawnie and Stuttgart will get relegated, with HSV saving their assess in play-offs with a Calhanoglu free kick in the last minutes

I wanted them relegated, but they have Slomka now. I like Slomka

Fucking masterpiece. Wish I could digitally replace Hopkins with Mads Mikkelsen. Or at least dub his voice.

We played like pussies*. And pussies* get fucked.

*like a fibromuscular elastic tubular tract, not women.

LOOOOOOOOL

Has Hopkins always looked old btw? He's like Steve Martin in that every film I've seen him in, he has grey hair/looks old :lol

JonnyBrad

Heh, I remember browsing RAWK at one point, and I saw a Chelsea thread. Having a shot for every time we were called cunts would have made a great - albeit slightly suicidal - drinking game.

The largest forums tend to attract the most idiots. RAWK, BM, Fighting Cock, Redcafe etc.

RAWK is particularly crazy though and I say that as a Liverpool fan. Not helped by the Stalinist moderation.

The best forums tend to be the ones you can't read until you signup.

faridmon

If you play online a fair bit, PM me your PSN ID :)

I actually don't play that much online, tried The Last of us, was quite bad, dropped it. Assassins Creed Brotherhood MP was just too damn confusing.

Its actually faridmon, but I completely messed it up and now I can't remember the password, and my old E-mails server got closed. So I'll probably have to get new online ID!

But sure, will let you know ASAP!

Messi

Few gems from my brother just now, you should know he is a United fan:

Wouldn't want Pogba back, wasn't good enough to make the first team on his first chance.

Gerard Deulofeu shouldn't be playing for Everton as he is not good enough and he should leave Barca as he will never get a game there.

Sherwood is better than AVB, and you can't judge Sherwood as he didn't buy those players and hasnt been there for a full season.

Abidal is shit, Evra is a better left back.

Mascherano was always a sideways and backwards player even for liverpool

Salvadora

Wouldn't want Pogba back, wasn't good enough to make the first team on his first chance.

Gerard Deulofeu shouldn't be playing for Everton as he is not good enough and he should leave Barca as he will never get a game there.

Sherwood is better than AVB, and you can't judge Sherwood as he didn't buy those players and hasnt been there for a full season.

What ever happened to your mate who used to post here?

faridmon

That doesn't make sense.

If he wasn't good enough, shouldn't that be that he should play for Everton since, lest face it, we aren't rich big club.

Only one that really stands out is the Pogba one.

Abidal and Evra are about as shit as each other. Masch was always pretty much just an Argentine Mikel (don't let them Liverpool supporters tell you otherwise). Deulofeu will never be good enough for Barca.

Sherwood is certainly not better than AVB, but AVB is a stubborn dumb cunt and deserved to get replaced. Sherwood seemed like a solid choice for the rest of the season I thought, but he's clearly an idiot.

Only one that really stands out is the Pogba one.

Abidal and Evra are about as shit as each other. Masch was always pretty much just an Argentine Mikel (don't let them Liverpool supporters tell you otherwise). Deulofeu will never be good enough for Barca.

Sherwood is certainly not better than AVB, but AVB is a stubborn dumb cunt and deserved to get replaced. Sherwood seemed like a solid choice for the rest of the season I thought, but he's clearly an idiot.

Masch's passing was okay, but when you have Alonso standing next to you, you're gonna pass to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom