• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take him at Saints as back up to Lallana.

Isn't he a winger though? If we learned something from his utd. spell is that he is not a winger, hehe

According to The Sun

THE SUN

MmxhX0V.jpg
(edit: not quite sure what that means, I just googled kagawa sun, lol)

It makes sense. You cunts want to be on good terms with us to have dibs on Reus in 2015. Just like Real when they did a similar deal with Sahin to have dibs on Gündogan.

pulga

Banned
It makes sense. You cunts want to be on good terms with us to have dibs on Reus in 2015. Just like Real when they did a similar deal with Sahin to have dibs on Gündogan.

I can't believe we're going to buy fat, broken Gundogan.

When is he due back?

Jarnet87

They should just buy back Kagawa, it's not like his transfer fee is going to be more then what they sold him for. Now Ashley Young, that's a man who holds value.

I never want an English manager ever again.

danwarb

Sherwood's post-match BBC interview was weird. Tim was in the stands to learn for the future because he didn't feel he could influence the game from the touchline.

Linius

Oh man, Vitesse is the gift that keeps on giving. Former owner Jordania allegedly threatened current acting CEO De Wit to cut off his fingers. Now he's banned from the stadium by Vitesse for three years :lol

when can we all start agreeing on Ozil PL adventure being a massive flop?

50 million for weekly strolls and the occasional minor sprint. if he can be arsed.

does his shirt even get sweat on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom