• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

What ever happened to your mate who used to post here?

Lost his email and password and lost interest in here. For the best.

That doesn't make sense.

If he wasn't good enough, shouldn't that be that he should play for Everton since, lest face it, we aren't rich big club.

He doesnt believe he is good enough for Everton

Only one that really stands out is the Pogba one.

Abidal and Evra are about as shit as each other. Masch was always pretty much just an Argentine Mikel (don't let them Liverpool supporters tell you otherwise). Deulofeu will never be good enough for Barca.

Sherwood is certainly not better than AVB, but AVB is a stubborn dumb cunt and deserved to get replaced. Sherwood seemed like a solid choice for the rest of the season I thought, but he's clearly an idiot.

I disagree strongly about Abidal.

I am not confident facing Dortmund.
They're not even close to the team they were last year but players like Reus and Lewa can screw you over big time if they feel like it, and playing Dortmund away is not fun. Real SHOULD win it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose, I'm not impressed with Real.

pulga

Banned
They're not even close to the team they were last year but players like Reus and Lewa can screw you over big time if they feel like it, and playing Dortmund away is not fun. Real SHOULD win it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose, I'm not impressed with Real.

Lewa's not playing the first leg, brah.

FuturusX

You only really have one team. You can tell the world that you have more but in your heart of hearts, the pain of a loss for that 'one' team or that of euphoria victory. Is the purest of ecstasy or the greatest of pains.

When Suarez scored that second goal today. It was as good as sex.

PowderedToast

lawro is a fucking goblin

owen: "rodgers making gerrard DM was a masterstroke"

lawro "BU-BU he's learnt that from mourinho"

what the fuck is wrong with this guy

Elchele

I'm too lazy to follow two teams.

it really is hard
I'm trying to follow Newell's in la liga argentina, but man... I'm barely getting to know the squad, let alone know the players of the rival teams. Also I would have to watch twice as much matches

new found respect towards pulga and Suen

Messi

He seems like a dick tbh. You should beat him up.

Thats kind of his thing, he is a dickhead and its how he relates to me. But ive known him all my life so its kind of endearing. Like when he came here he became the biggest fan of Jennifer Morrison just so he could oppose me about Olivia.

Lemme clear this up btw, I am NOT a drug dealer.

Salvadora

Also I started getting too much shit in my everyday life about the Olivia Wilde fandom that I am kind of happy he doesnt come here anymore.
You still mates?

Came across that there was a lot of
sexual
tension between the two of you. Just remembered when you mentioned United there.

pulga

Banned
Thats kind of his thing, he is a dickhead and its how he relates to me. But ive known him all my life so its kind of endearing. Like when he came here he became the biggest fan of Jennifer Morrison just so he could oppose me about Olivia.

Lemme clear this up btw, I am NOT a drug dealer.

who the fuck is jennifer morisson

and messi please, you spend way too much money for a candy man
Uus4Plt.png

TeddyBoy

lawro is a fucking goblin

owen: "rodgers making gerrard DM was a masterstroke"

lawro "BU-BU he's learnt that from mourinho"

what the fuck is wrong with this guy

Like a few Liverpool fans, doesn't want to say we're going to win the league because we've had so much disappointment in recent years. Although making some pointless reasons as to why Liverpool can't win the league is a bit pointless now, it's all going to be those two games against City and Chelsea.

Messi

You still mates?

Came across that there was a lot of
sexual
tension between the two of you. Just remembered when you mentioned United there.

We have been friends since I was 5 so yeah, we are still mates.

who the fuck is jennifer morisson

and messi please, you spend way too much money for a candy man
Uus4Plt.png

British+actor+Hugh+Laurie+with+actresses+Jennifer+Morrison+and+Olivia+Wilde+who+play+fellow+doctors+in+the+hit+series+House.jpg

Didn't your mate walk in on you having a tug Messi? Lucky bastard.

Yeah, but I mean thats not awkard. Ive done it while he was sleeping in the same room.

I am not surprised, since he haven't been the best this season. Obviously he was out for so long, but also, eh still haven't changed his play to accommodate the new passing mentality.

Sadly one of many who still have the Moyes mentallity.

One will rise in the ashes of Moyes.

BRYAN OVIEDO.

Turok_TTZ

yes but dortmund are far more team oriented than madrid.
All Carlo has done so far is mask the problems that we have rather than fixing them.
If Dortmund can utilize Reus and Aubameyang to max effect, they will make things difficult.

I would also like to remind everyone that with exception to one game vs atletico, Madrid has disappointed in every big game since the beginning of this season.
I expect a loss tbh because Carlo is one incompetent waste of lard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom