• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

If Arse-GAF are honest, they'd prefer Mata.

Cheaper
Cooler
Faster
Works harder
Nicer

dead2.gif

Mata has been arse.

Elchele

when can we all start agreeing on Ozil PL adventure being a massive flop?

50 million for weekly strolls and the occasional minor sprint. if he can be arsed.

does his shirt even get sweat on it?

I don't understand why they signed him in the first place, Arsenal were full of CAMs anyway. Stupid signing all around
Signing Luiz Gustavo would have been 100x better

Salvadora

I don't understand why they signed him in the first place, Arsenal were full of CAMs anyway. Stupid signing all around
Signing Luiz Gustavo would have been 100x better
Yes, a mango like yourself might very well think that.

We've been over why Arsenal needed Ozil a million times already.

Abraxas

We bought a puppy who runs all over the place, doing back heels and threading passes and getting involved. Making endearing blog posts.

You bought a sulky rocking horse. For more money.

hahah sure, one pass against villa makes him worth his price. He only gets involved 30 yards out. If kagawa wasn't a corpse, i'd say swap them out.

Bluemoon is fucking bizarre.

Liverpool thread - fucking scouse cunts, think they're fucking Saachi's Milan, cunts, they'll bottle it against us
Spurs thread - fucking cockney botlling twats, fuck off
West Ham mentioned - that corrupt cunt Fat Sam will let Liverpool win if they bung him a couple of grand, wankers
Man Utd - rag bastards, fuck off, corrupt, jealous of our money, fuck off, knobends, do one
Rodgers - smug cunt, fuck off, jammy twat, only doing well because theyre not in Europe, wanker, fucking prick, dickhead
Alan Curbishley - called us relegation contenders in the season we got relegated, fucking prick, hope he dies, cunt

They don't have a good word to say about anyone who's never been employed by Man City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom