• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I don't know how you can even tell how well a shirt is made when you only see a tiny bit of it.

^The Gang does win in The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention

Who's shirt are you talking about exactly? lol

You can barely see any of them.

You want style? Here ya go m8

sSURMs8.jpg

edit
Holy shit. You could swap the heads of both alves pics and it would look exactly the same.

isn't that just a bog standard white shirt

When you've seen enough shirts of varying quality you come to recognize good ones quickly. Yeah there are things you can't see like the button materials, how thick they are etc but just from how the collar curves and stands, the way the fabric picks up light and from the way the shirt rests on his torso I can tell instantly it's really high quality.

Wilbur

Banned
When you've seen enough shirts of varying quality you come to recognize good ones quickly. Yeah there are things you can't see like the button materials, how thick they are etc but just from how the collar curves and stands, the way the fabric picks up light and from the way the shirt rests on his torso I can tell instantly it's really high quality.

I can't breathe

God I love you morsey

Sittin on my train now, some old woman sat in my reserved seat. Was about to knock her fucking sparko, she was huffing and puffing

Fuck off

FootballFan

Haha amazing. <3

As someone who has spent time in merchandising, he's right.

Hixx

I can't breathe

God I love you morsey

Sittin on my train now, some old woman sat in my reserved seat. Was about to knock her fucking sparko, she was huffing and puffing

Fuck off

You kicked an old woman out of a seat?

Dat southern charm

Elchele

So you're saying that United is as good as last years Barcelona? :D

or we are not half as good as last year Bayern.

No not because of bayern fans... I'm a bayern fan as well! (since 25 years?) ;)

Most of the time because of time restraints, I don't have the time to reread 20-30 pages a day, I follow it through the day. I only read the last 5-10 pages on big match days.

I think the joke posts and meltdowns make this thread so interesting. You all support your team and beside of the rivalry you all love football, it's really funny to read!

Welcome! keep posting :)

Wilbur

Banned
You kicked an old woman out of a seat?

Dat southern charm

M8 I reserved a seat with a phone charger by the window and she was there, and she said "is this your seat" and I replied yeah sorry and she huffed and went down the other end of the carriage. She's been kicked out of another one now :lol

Elchele

M8 I reserved a seat with a phone charger by the window and she was there, and she said "is this your seat" and I replied yeah sorry and she huffed and went down the other end of the carriage. She's been kicked out of another one now :lol

you know she's crazy and will kill you if you fall asleep right?

Hixx

Yo I just saw a replay of Nolan's handball last night. Chebb had a perfect view of it.

It's a fix to send us down I am telling you.

Carbonox

Should have coughed in her face and said sorry but this ebola virus is a right mare this time of the year.

So what about dem under 50kg girls huh? ;)

Wilbur

Banned
Yo I just saw a replay of Nolan's handball last night. Chebb had a perfect view of it.

It's a fix to send us down I am telling you.

Yeah it was right in front of the ref, dunno wot that was about

Should have coughed in her face and said sorry but this ebola virus is a right mare this time of the year.

I should have just sat opposite her and tried to seduce her

I haven't made love for so long

#packmas

Hixx

We should sign Cavani for our next record-breaking Championship season

AJ - Cavani - Borini
p0QHO.gif

REALITY
Wickham - Graham
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Cavani would be great for Chelsea if they can get him for 50m max and offload Torres. Although I think Costa would be better in a Mourinho team tbh.

Cavani would be great for Chelsea if they can get him for 50m max and offload Torres. Although I think Costa would be better in a Mourinho team tbh.

Costa is nothing but a cunt hair compared to Cavani. I would be happy with either of course... But man.... Cavani. Come on, come to daddy.

Wilbur

Banned
Costa is nothing but a cunt hair compared to Cavani. I would be happy with either of course... But man.... Cavani. Come on, come to daddy.

They'd both be brilliant but Costa's absolutely a Mou player. Closest thing to Drogba around at the moment. Would probably cost 15m less as well (not that Chelsea probably give a fuck)

Blablurn

if you saw the last bayern games everyone saw that there is one strategy to survive against this team. hard pressing from the very first minute. starting in the bayern half. mainz and hoffenheim did well against us when they did it. lets see if football genious moyes figured out that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom