• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

The interesting thing about Blablurn's posts is that even when he makes terrible posts, the quality of the thread doesn't decrease.

Blablurn

Thanks for the nice posts guys! Appreciate it. I guess thats everything on this topic. Lets focus on football again.

May the lion reach eternity tonight

lionsjsm8.png

subtles

Yeah every character in the show apart from Jason Segel is an unlikeable fucking ape. And he's just boring.

The main cast of Friends were all dickheads a lot of the time, but they had chemistry, and the writing and performances were strong enough so that you did believe they all cared for each other.

HIMYM is just callbacks and much too involved with its plotting. Fuck Ted.

Ted is the main character, right?

He should never be cast anywhere ever again.

Wilbur

Banned
I know. Some people shoot you down before you even have a chance to explain yourself.

To be fair when you say things like 'managers don't matter' and 'I only believe what I can see', I don't know what you expect :lol

The interesting thing about Blablurn's posts is that even when he makes terrible posts, the quality of the thread doesn't decrease.

LOOOOOOOdead

FootballFan

Yeah every character in the show apart from Jason Segel is an unlikeable fucking ape. And he's just boring.

The main cast of Friends were all dickheads a lot of the time, but they had chemistry, and the writing and performances were strong enough so that you did believe they all cared for each other.

HIMYM is just callbacks and much too involved with its plotting. Fuck Ted.

Jason Segel is terrible. Terrible.

Robin is hot. The rest of them suck. Especially Ted and Jason Segel's character.

I couldn't stand the show half way through season 2. Can't believe it made 9 seasons. Holy crap lol.

confuziz

Banned
To be fair when you say things like 'managers don't matter' and 'I only believe what I can see', I don't know what you expect :lol

I have explained why I said those things several times =/. And only believing what you can see is as atheist as you can get, so that's not strange at all.

Wilbur

Banned
Ted is the main character, right?

He should never be cast anywhere ever again.

Yeah. Terrible actor, so wooden, and Ted is a fucking creepy weirdo who says things like I love you on first dates and is always moaning and fucking whining.

Robin is hot but annoying
Lily is annoying and I fucking hate her voice
Marshall is boring
Barney started off funny before becoming too over the top

If we're going to lose, let us lose by a lot. Maybe they'll sack that ginger goblin.

Look what he's done to me. I'm not even excited about playing Bayern.

Wilbur

Banned
If we're going to lose, let us lose by a lot. Maybe they'll sack that ginger goblin.

Look what he's done to me. I'm not even excited about playing Bayern.

They're not gonna sack him even if we get bummed. We're playing the best team in the world. If we get bummed, that's why. If we win, then holy fuck we've beaten the best team in the world.

He's got a freebie tonight

They're not gonna sack him even if we get bummed. We're playing the best team in the world. If we get bummed, that's why. If we win, then holy fuck we've beaten the best team in the world.

Fans are irrational. Even though Bayern are favorites by far, they might turn on Moyes. Small chance of that happening though.

pappe

He should go all out attack mode tonight. Fellaini up top! Fuck yea!!

Jack cw

Yeah, I hope it will be glorious, but I can't watch the game. I have to play music in a "bierzelt" from 18:30 to 23:00 today.

Welcome to bayern Gaf then my friend! This board needs way more of us.
I hope for you you dont play at the Nockherberg in Munich, because I might go there tonight ;)

Clegg

A humiliation over two legs will damage him. A similar aggregate score to the one they beat Barca by last year and he's in shit again.

FootballFan

^The Gang does win in The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention

Damn that is an excellent shirt. God I'm such a pleb.

Who's shirt are you talking about exactly? lol

You can barely see any of them.

You want style? Here ya go m8

sSURMs8.jpg

edit
Holy shit. You could swap the heads of both alves pics and it would look exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom