• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
w0aBzXc.png

Dat 8-pack.

G.Newell

THIS IS SO EXCITING

Lurkers please show yourselves or at least follow us on twitter! <3

I've been following this football thread for like 2 - 3 years but never bothered to get a account as I've always been content with reading it, plus I'd get banned for calling too many people cunts.

Two highlights from reading this thread is that crazy bastard karmit with the nonsense he spewed and the Suarez racist shit storm that looked like a civil war in here.

Buts it's always been a source of good football knowledge and banter so in my eyes it's the best place in Neogaf

Wilbur

Banned
I've been following this football thread for like 2 - 3 years but never bothered to get a account as I've always been content with reading it, plus I'd get banned for calling too many people cunts.

Two highlights from reading this thread is that crazy bastard karmit with the nonsense he spewed and the Suarez racist shit storm that looked like a civil war in here.

Buts it's always been a source of good football knowledge and banter so in my eyes it's the best place in Neogaf

Civil war :lol god it really was. When he didn't shake his hand, that was mad

Nice to see lurkers!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm on a tram m8, I need to get off at Pomona or summink

Shuld I come back into town &#55356;&#57114;

Nice day today innit

I wanna say yes, but I'm still up from last night, so we'll see if it's still as nice day when (if lool) I wake up for the game. -_-

it'll be if you guys win though.

Welcome.

Who do you support?

New members <3

Remember when FootballFan was like, the nice guy of Footy-Gaf? Man, seems crazy now.

I love you though FF

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

oh baby

another lurker

89936-Annie-Edison-flirt-smile-gif-f-N0Sq.gif

Glad to hear you enjoy reading the OTs too! <3

Remember when FootballFan was like, the nice guy of Footy-Gaf? Man, seems crazy now.
I do loool. He was genuinely one of my favourites.

GorillaJu

Hummels is super mega hot. No question.

But Cavani is like a plump, bloody beef steak that's been carved with delicate precision. And like most steaks, he looks best in motion, not with his blemishes photoshopped and in some Calvin Klein banana hammock.

Jack cw

Hummels is super mega hot. No question.

But Cavani is like a plump, bloody beef steak that's been carved with delicate precision. And like most steaks, he looks best in motion, not with his blemishes photoshopped and in some Calvin Klein banana hammock.

tumblr_mo8q3gGiRc1sv1jyeo1_500.jpg

GorillaJu

Allison Brie is the hottest white girl alive.

I watched like 8 episodes of Mad Men on Saturday and my gf came over while I was sleeping. Next day in the morning I was dreaming of Allison Brie giving me a blowjob. I woke up and it turned out I was actually getting a blow job, but it wasn't Allison Brie. :(

I was like

ibjmGxH5XYFb4c.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
off topic sorry

@DarkSouls-GAF:

ibB9cqWTiXm7B.gif

his left arm is actually broken/dead?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?

Artorias the Abysswalker why so cool
ibrSwTS4i0KJKQ.gif

Allison Brie is the hottest white girl alive.

I watched like 8 episodes of Mad Men on Saturday and my gf came over while I was sleeping. Next day in the morning I was dreaming of Allison Brie giving me a blowjob. I woke up and it turned out I was actually getting a blow job, but it wasn't Allison Brie. :(

I was like

ibjmGxH5XYFb4c.gif
Not the stealthiest of stealth brags

Meier

That's exactly what they're aiming to do. It's funny because

1) Their fans have laughed at the 'plastics' at United for years but now they're copying the same strategy and now its magically OK.

2) Nobody has a clue how they'll actually sell the stadium out.

1.) City have the highest number of fans that have been attending games for over 25 years in the Premier League.
2.) City essentially sells out every home game now and will continue to do so when they add more seats -- deal with it, bruv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom