• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

next time im up North can I hang around the stadium of light with you pls

We'll get a greggs

im never going back i threw my season card at john oshea but he forgot to follow it and it went in the net
dPrJaGc.png

Clegg

1.) City have the highest number of fans that have been attending games for over 25 years in the Premier League.
2.) City essentially sells out every home game now and will continue to do so when they add more seats -- deal with it, bruv.
1) As in they have fans that have been going for a long time? That's great but doesn't really have any thing to do with what I said. This expansion may help a few thousand fans get access to tickets, but you're still hoping to fuck that you pullnthe day trippers in.

2)Sell out doesn't mean actual sell out. Very few teams actually manage that. You count all your season ticket holders as tickets sold for a specific game even if they're nit actually there. And I remain dubious as to whether City can actually pull in an extra 15k.

L1NETT

1.) City have the highest number of fans that have been attending games for over 25 years in the Premier League.
2.) City essentially sells out every home game now and will continue to do so when they add more seats -- deal with it, bruv.

Best April Fools yet haha

Premier League hasn't been going for 25 years. And you don't get that many in.

And you don't fill the ground. The muddling of figures, they assume all season ticket holders go, which loads of clubs do hides that.

You better pray loads of new tourists rock up when you expand.

Darlington 2.0

----

lol Wilbz.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2.) City essentially sells out every home game now and will continue to do so when they add more seats.
Meier come on, we all know that Sheikh Mansour is the one buying those empty seats every night for FFP purposes.

:p

see you guys during the games!

Kassu

Banned
You missed the greatest piece that From ever created. You are indeed the silent chief :p
I didn't like Dark Souls DLC that much. New areas were too simple and boring and you couldn't really explore them as much as you could other areas in the main game. Enemies and characters weren't anything special either and even though Artorias is definitely one of the best boss fights in the whole game I'm not sure if that boss fight made it worth it.

And if we want to talk about best thing From has ever created, there is only one answer.
Demon's Souls

Clegg

Going to be optimistic and say 1-3 to Bayern. They'll take the lead, pass it around a lot, score again, and then again. Then maybe if we're lucky we'll get a deflected free kick or summat.

Meier

Best April Fools yet haha

Premier League hasn't been going for 25 years. And you don't get that many in.

And you don't fill the ground. The muddling of figures, they assume all season ticket holders go, which loads of clubs do hides that.
Of teams in the Premier League, City have the highest percentage of attendees who have been going to games for over 25 years. It was pretty clear what was meant. Dork.

No one fills grounds. Season tickets always go unused for EVERY team in EVERY sport in the world.

Meier

1) As in they have fans that have been going for a long time? That's great but doesn't really have any thing to do with what I said. This expansion may help a few thousand fans get access to tickets, but you're still hoping to fuck that you pullnthe day trippers in.

2)Sell out doesn't mean actual sell out. Very few teams actually manage that. You count all your season ticket holders as tickets sold for a specific game even if they're nit actually there. And I remain dubious as to whether City can actually pull in an extra 15k.

They're going to phase the 15k over a few years (expanding the ends one at a time) so we'll see how it looks then. I know there is a waiting list for season tickets to City so I can't see any scenario where the club doesn't continue to sell out the games. The hallmark of a successful club is having fans from outside your local area but I believe I read that they're keeping the prices low on many of the new seats to help make it affordable for locals.

L1NETT

Of teams in the Premier League, City have the highest percentage of attendees who have been going to games for over 25 years..

What an utterly uninteresting stat.

If only Gillingham had won in 1999. What a different world we might live in now.

Damn you Adrian Pencock.

--

I'm with Shatner. Think United are going to walk it. Pressure off, english love an underdog.

I mean, Bayern Munich?

Nah

Loooooool separated at birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom