• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gazette best youngster's in Europe.

BkIzSrWIcAALNLX.jpg

Lack of Pogba (best young player in the world) and Sterling (better than Defalou)

awful. Markovic is better than Adnan in every way and he plays in the same position. more goals scored even.

vgJames

Banned
Glad you enjoyed it man. Lovely city isn't it?

Oh fantastic city, wish I was there for more than four days. Match day was great, drink in the square, quick train ride, mingle with some of the local fans at bars around the ground and walk on over. Everyone spoke perfect English and were pretty conversational.

Zabojnik

Discovering the lore that way in the game would be amazing. If you put the effort into learning more about the world in Tactics Ogre you see the game in a different light. Even the classes/paths that seem ordinary have a new dimension when looked at this way.

Definitely. The lore is a huge part of what makes or breaks an RPG for me. It's what made games like Baldur's Gate 2 so fucking awesome. They were incredibly polished and thought-out games to begin with, but discovering the world's history was what pushed them into GOAT territory for me. I cannot fucking wait for Pillars of Eternity and Torment.

Blablurn

Seems like United will do a Choreo today.

You know you're a big lion when the other teams pull out a choreo.

#MakeItRoar #ProudLion

subtles

Admit it bruv. Brendan's touch is irresistable, his ability irrefutible, his thirst unquenchable. Join us. Hunt dat glory.

Brendan will convert him in time. Be patient.

Definitely. The lore is a huge part of what makes or breaks an RPG for me. It's what made games like Baldur's Gate 2 so fucking awesome. They were incredibly polished and thought-out games to begin with, but discovering the world's history was what pushed them into GOAT territory for me. I cannot fucking wait for Pillars of Eternity and Torment.

You and me both XD

Marc

McEachran was never gonna be in the mix. Not because of his ability, but because of the club he came through. Him and Chalobah should have been pushing to leave Chelsea asap. It's all well and good being on loan, but it can't help plying your trade at a club you're not employed by, never knowing where exactly your future lies, and having your parent club show very little interest in your development* (as far as I can tell)

*I could be wrong, but I'm not sure they've ever been give the oppurtunity to impress at Chelsea, even by being given an entire preseason or something.

Yeah I know, destined to be loaned out to shit teams in shitty lower divisions until he is complete shit. Its like people actually think by playing against crappy teams you will somehow become Messi. Stick Xavi in the championship when he was 18 again and again and see how that turns out. They both need to move on but unlike Sturridge haven't had a run in the league anywhere to build a name for themselves so will end up in teams not really suited for them. Chalobah for me is a great CB who can pass, so England as we normally do stick them in midfield where they get broken. Its like when we have a playmaker, no idea what to do with them so we stick them on the wing. McEachran would be better off trying to get a role in La Liga, some promoted team probably his only realistic chance and see if he can make a name for himself. Too busy with slags off soaps though.

McEachran played preseason a few times I recall and was their best player overall one time... think it was for AVB. With AVB, like others, talking about bringing through youth players during the build up. Dropped as soon as the season started, my heart broke, fuck AVB. Think he stuck Meireles in there instead.

He played in the odd champions league game for Ancelotti I think when they had already won the group, or it was against some small team at least. Beyond that, no real chance.

Turn your phone sideways, the manc's will work out you are from London otherwise and steal your shoes.

Walshy

Gazette best youngster's in Europe.

BkIzSrWIcAALNLX.jpg

Lack of Pogba (best young player in the world) and Sterling (better than Defalou)
I'd have Sterling on the left taking Adnan's place and put Markovic or Berardi on the right.

I'd then put Adnan through the middle.

WJD

my bro just got back from golfing in Spain for 3 months with a Barca shirt for me

what do i do

tbf it's really nice and will make me look shit hot at 5-a-side

LegoArmo

The Bundesliga is shit, United are one of the best 8 teams in Europe, but only the 7th best in England. That's a truly strong league.

Marc

my bro just got back from golfing in Spain for 3 months with a Barca shirt for me

what do i do

tbf it's really nice and will make me look shit hot at 5-a-side

Switch to being a Barca fan and start defending Neymar.

Manchester City defender Aleksandar Kolarov says he came close to leaving the club last season because of his lack of games. The 28-year-old started just 11 Premier League matches, but the Serbia international opted to stay and has featured in 23 of City's 30 top-flight matches this campaign.

"Last season I was thinking maybe it was a good thing for me to move because I didn't play a lot," Kolarov tells City's website. "I had a couple of opportunities, but in the end I refused everything because I didn't want to go from here."

I love how he tries to say it like he is really loyal, I bet no one would match the insane wages he is probably given.

I don't ever like an album the first time listening to it. Have to put it away for a while and when I get back to it later the songs which I can remember will Later be my favourites.

Am I weird.

Meier

I don't ever like an album the first time listening to it. Have to put it away for a while and when I get back to it later the songs which I can remember will Later be my favourites.

Am I weird.

That happens to me sometimes. In fact, I thought Sam's Town was a major disappointment on the whole for at least 2 years or so and then randomly even many of the songs I didn't care for originally clicked.

Am I weird.

Well it certainly takes a few listens for me, to really get into an album, but I don't downright dislike it. Unless it's some really easy listen pop album, Kimbra - Vows was love at first listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom