• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Don't get arrested Wilbur and or so drunk you pass out in an inopportune place.

EDIT: Those lineups. Please don't score more than 5.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Amazing line up from Moyes. You United fans must be feeling the same way I was when I saw our teamsheet on Sunday.

They're going to get destroyed.

I wish it was another good team that got the opportunity to smash Bayern over two legs, but I will still enjoy it despite it being Bayern and all.

Wow, Shinji can't catch a break. I would be rage quit Utd if I was him. Honestly, they don't pick him for this game? Someone who actually has experience playing and winning against the current Munich team... /smh

Well... at least Ashley Young is not starting.

Fergie

Banned
@SkySportsCL: #Atletico XI to face #Barca: Courtois, Juanfran, Godín, Miranda, Filipe Luis, Gabi, Tiago, Koke, Arda Turan, Villa, Diego Costa #SkyCL

@Squawka: Barcelona starting XI vs Atletico: Pinto; Alves, Mascherano, Piqué, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Xavi, Fábregas; Iniesta, Neymar, Messi.

Portugeezer

Bench: Lindegaard, Hernandez, Nani, Young, Fletcher, Januzaj, Kagawa

Aww yiss.

Maybe United will be loosing (lol maybe) so we can use this super sub.

Moyes doesn't give a fuck, does he?

Seems he has some bossy contract, and just wants to get out of it, to get millions for doing nothing.

Right? That has to be it? The only logical assumption.

edit: or april fools. Yeah, it's a April Fools lineup.

ColR100

Going back to '99 and what we did to Bayern, and the style of it, ever since I've had no problem at all with loosing to this team.

ILoveLisa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom