• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr K

Banned
So whats the plan guys

do we watch the superior match or do we tune in to the comedy hour?

Why would I want to watch both Patetico and UEFAlona playing? Both teams can't lose, so there's nothing potentially good coming out of that match.

If I watch the other one, I'll get to laugh at United. Way better choice.

Into

This could be one of those games where Bayern has 14 legit chances to score and fail on each and every one of them, MoyesBoys have 3 chances and score 2.

Football. Cmon. Anyone who has been watching the sport has seen this at least a dozen or so times by now.

Bench: Lindegaard, Hernandez, Nani, Young, Fletcher, Januzaj, Kagawa

Aww yiss.

Maybe United will be loosing (lol maybe) so we can use this super sub.

Nani would actually be a good super sub despite just coming back from injury. He's the guy that will dribble past players and isn't afraid to shoot from distance.

pulga

Banned
Nani would actually be a good super sub despite just coming back from injury. He's the guy that will dribble past players and isn't afraid to shoot from distance.

I think Nani is a pretty cool guy. eh dribblez past players and doesn't afraid of anything

Barzul

I hope Moyes sets up to press or else, Bayern will just eff shit up. Needs to to apply as much pressure as they possibly can to even stand a chance.

BkJ4NojIIAAO2uF.jpg

FootballFan

BarcaGAF. What kind of standing does Pedro have in yout team?

GOAT.

Nah. It's kinda weird to give an exact standing. He is the first back up to our wings. So normally the front 3 starters would be Neymar-GOAT-Sanchez. If any of them are not playing, Pedro would fill in.

But I've noticed this season in the big games(vs man city, real madrid) Tata uses Cesc instead, so Iniesta is on the wing. Which means Sanchez is the first backup. Then Pedro after that.

He is a great bench player, and don't mind at all when he starts. A team like Liverpool I think would fit Pedro perfectly.

L1NETT

Chris Foy is ref

Let's go city.

Listening on BBC Cov and Warwickshire. Love a bit of biased commentary. May have United playing on mute in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom