• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Coach Klopp zog derweil ein Fazit: "Es ist Außergewöhnliches passiert. 81 Punkte, das ist eine historische Marke, die sobald keiner knacken wird - auch wir nicht. In 30 oder 40 Jahren werden wir mit einem Lächeln auf den Lippen zurückblicken, vielleicht ist die Marke dann ja noch immer nicht geknackt."

Klopp jinxed it.

that was really funny tbh
based Heynckes

The sad thing is that Daehli will end up playing for another top club in a few years instead of United. ;_;

That and we bought Zaha for 10 mil ffs

Tegris

Sterling's reaction loooool

Suarez's third hat-trick this season, he's not bad like.

Six wins on the bounce in the league.

Blablurn

Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez have scored 47 goals between them in the EPL this season, more than the entire Man United side (46)

Marc

Told you, another 6 goal game from Liverpool. :D

Suarez with a hattirck to go along with Toure's for me, should get a million points give or take.

FootballFan

o6Y45fS.png

Ft1vWqc.png

IT5uMf1.png

this feels better after the villa game
3AQmK.gif

Damn. Quiche going in HAM.

GorillaJu

The sad thing is that Daehli will end up playing for another top club in a few years instead of United. ;_;

That and we bought Zaha for 10 mil ffs

He looks good. Bright and good technique. But I think his archetype is on it's way out of the modern game unless he adapts himself to play wide.

Coach Klopp zog derweil ein Fazit: "Es ist Außergewöhnliches passiert. 81 Punkte, das ist eine historische Marke, die sobald keiner knacken wird - auch wir nicht. In 30 oder 40 Jahren werden wir mit einem Lächeln auf den Lippen zurückblicken, vielleicht ist die Marke dann ja noch immer nicht geknackt."

Klopp jinxed it.

Maybe in 30 or 40 years we will look back at BVB 2012 and think of how great Bundesliga football was before Uli Hoeneß used his criminal energy to pump up every Bayern player with performance improving drugs.

#Beckenbauer'sVitaminspritze

sohois

Johnson had a fine game today at RB. Cardiff just let him overlap at will but he looks back to his best form since recovering from the injury, which is nice.

Barzul

Relax soldier, go off and sulk somewhere and have dreams of when you tried to sign Suarez.

And you're doing it again. You seem to be the only one that had an issue with my post everyone else seemed to take it as the lighthearted remark it was. Not sure what's eating at you. Your team just won 6-3 ffs.

Another game where 2 of our defenders play well, yet we end up conceding 3. Feel a bit sorry for Skrtel and Johnson, though they could have perhaps handled Jones better for the 3rd goal

Needed a bit of GD boost after the earlier match, so Suarez's final goal was nice. Hopefully Sterling gets over it quicksharp, Suarez was on a hattrick, final kick of the game, already winning, chasing the records and Sterling had played his part in preventing Marshall from committing to Suarez

Everyone played okay in the second half. Henderson was blowing out of his arse at 5-3, maybe time to give him a well-earned rest?

What to say about Suarez and Sturridge that hasn't been said before?

He looks good. Bright and good technique. But I think his archetype is on it's way out of the modern game unless he adapts himself to play wide.

Out wide is his natural position. He's similar to Iniesta when he's out wide. In United's youth team he played on the left while Januzaj played behind the striker.

Blablurn

Maybe in 30 or 40 years we will look back at BVB 2012 and think of how great Bundesliga football was before Uli Hoeneß used his criminal energy to pump up every Bayern player with performance improving drugs.

#Beckenbauer'sVitaminspritze

now you just sound bitter. bayern really broke you

GorillaJu

I was slowly catching up to my buds in my mini-league in FPL so I checked my points all cocky having captained Suarez and see they're both above 75 points already and I'm at 60. Lol bubble burst.

jtb

Banned
the top 4 is set. Spurs and Everton have too much ground to make up. almost impossible to see Arsenal finishing above 4th too.

Yen

Johnson had a fine game today at RB. Cardiff just let him overlap at will but he looks back to his best form since recovering from the injury, which is nice.

I only saw the second half but Johnson was really good. Always on the overlap and never cutting in, I think that had something to do with it.

Can't see Liverpool winning the league with this defence

At least Sakho is back now. It will be interesting to see does Lucas play against City or Chelsea. I can't see it. Gerrard, Henderson, Allen have been brilliant.

How many more games in the premiere league? Barring a catastrophe tbe top 4 seems pretty set

Only team I see giving it away is Arsenal, but they've been decently consistent against non toptier teams. And no team below fourth is good enough to bridge the gap barring Man U miracles.

And you're doing it again. You seem to be the only one that had an issue with my post everyone else seemed to take it as the lighthearted remark it was. Not sure what's eating at you. Your team just won 6-3 ffs.

But I don't care if no one cared about your post. Why you so mad, get out the house and go get a breather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom