• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
now you just sound bitter. bayern really broke you

kloppe3kzr.gif

Hixx

Guys you should get relegated some time it's great.

All the small clubs say how amazing your support is, you get the biggest crowds in the league by miles, you win way more games, the teams are more evenly spread throughout the country, it's cheaper, no Mark Lawrenson and Alan Hansen...

ITS GREAT

Barzul

the top 4 is set. Spurs and Everton have too much ground to make up. almost impossible to see Arsenal finishing above 4th too.

Yeah I agree. I think we can still push for 2nd/3rd, depending on how City at home goes. And we'll be getting some key players back in Ramsey and apparently Wilshere is recovering faster than expected.

danwarb

Liverpool's defense is such crap, their record vs top teams kind of astounds me considering.

They can defend well. Liverpool open up because they know they can outscore their opposition. If they hadn't been scoring so freely they'd be far more cautious as a result.

When Suarez was suspended, Liverpool were winning games 1-0. Sturridge scoring every time.

L1NETT

All the small clubs say how amazing your support is, you get the biggest crowds in the league by miles, you win way more games, the teams are more evenly spread throughout the country, it's cheaper, no Mark Lawrenson and Alan Hansen...

ITS GREAT

Dream on :p

YOU GOT MANICHE THE QUICHE AND STEVE CLARIDGE

IT'S AWFUL

Labadal

Listening to Wenger interview post-game.

"What went wrong?"
"Everything."

"The game was a nightmare."

"What do you think about the ref sending out the wrong player?"
"On a day like this, we should leave the referee alone and look at ourselves."

Mourinho: Even I didn't see which player handballed.

tri_willy

Cardiff 3-6 Liverpool

untitled-37ggufl.gif

Sterling pissed off, but i don't think you can blame Suarez for going for the hat trick when the game was no longer at risk.

Sterling's reaction loooool

Sterling's reaction was priceless!

LOOOOOOL Sterling is absolutely gutted hahahahaha

Poetry

Hahaha Sterling was gutted there

lol Sterling with his hands on his head.

sterling

ibdaXcOd6n711n.gif

Sane_Man

Manchester United boss David Moyes: "We've lost Robin van Persie for four or five weeks and Rio Ferdinand has a bad back so we are stretched. I am asking Michael Carrick and Marouane Fellaini to both fill in at centre-back today.

He's a fucking idiot.

Barzul

But I don't care if no one cared about your post. Why you so mad, get out the house and go get a breather.

I'm honestly not mad at all, I don't need a breather. Not sure why you think I do. I find it more amusing that that post bothered you enough for us to even be having this conversation.

Wes

venison crêpe

ITS GREAT

- Newcastle fan, May 2009

ATF487

ITS GREAT

Barry Glendenning was talking about this on Thursday's Football Weekly, it makes a lot of sense tbh. The Championship is such a fun league

John Dunbar

correct about everything
was there some particular reason for sterling to be upset/surprised? why would he not expect suarez to go for a hattrick in the last minute of the match?

Barzul

Listening to Wenger interview post-game.

"What went wrong?"
"Everything."

"The game was a nightmare."

"What do you think about the ref sending out the wrong player?"
"On a day like this, we should leave the referee alone and look at ourselves."

Mourinho: Even I didn't see which player handballed.

At least he admitted the problem was all from us. It would have been even more pathetic if he tried to blame the ref.

Salazar

There are signs all round the Radcliffe Camera saying that they're shooting a period drama so pls don't chain your bicycle there.

Surely people aren't going to stand for that.

Since Spurs won't make top four this season, I really hope we come 6th. It wasn't *the* problem this season but I think it did us a lot more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom