• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

BjWdosvCMAAeRaP.jpg:large

Our away form is actually pretty damn good. Why are we so shit at home? Demolish that Fergie stand.

---

believe to the front believe to the back believe for wazza and then attack attack attack

/ded

I'm honestly not mad at all, I don't need a breather. Not sure why you think I do. I find it more amusing that that post bothered you enough for us to even be having this conversation.

But you're the one continuing the conversation? Why you pretending not to be mad, bruh?

Wilbur

Banned
He'll probably assume it's because I'm salty about today, but I can assure him I have thought that for a longgggg time.

Yeah, he is the rabid one out of what is mostly a fucking solid solid bunch

BjWdosvCMAAeRaP.jpg:large

Our away form is actually pretty damn good. Why are we so shit at home? Demolish that Fergie stand.

Holy shit how is this possible

Saints, Fulham, WBA, Everton, Newcastle at home

pls

Empty

moyes' tactics are generally better suited to games where we can be reactive, which tend to be away, than imposing ourselves on teams (death by a thousand awful crosses)

Wilbur

Banned
Nope.

There are various reasons why I'd want to keep his chapter at Arsenal closed, but mainly because he's playing like shit, is old and reverted to his injured ways.

But I'd assume some of them is the manner in which he treated the club and the fans.

L1NETT

But I'd assume some of them is the manner in which he treated the club and the fans.

Pool fans were slagging off Suarez during his "difficult" phase.

If RVP came back in Jan and fired them to a double they couldn't care if he wipes his bum with the club badge.

If a player is playing well anywhere things tend to get forgotten.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Challenged by Ashley youngs speed, never thought I'd hear that

Wilbur

Banned
The amount of times you see Shinji pointing into space for him or others and it gets ignored...

Oh, you're bringing up that old chestnut again.

I assume you're equating Rooney and RVP's situations again. Come on, Wilbur. You're better than that.

You brought it up, actually. I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't said "I don't enjoy watching him play", of which there are a myriad of reasons I don't, all explained thorougly time and time again here.

Pool fans were slagging off Suarez during his "difficult" phase.

If RVP came back in Jan and fired them to a double they couldn't care if he wipes his bum with the club badge.

If a player is playing well anywhere things tend to get forgotten.

Suarez is boss tho

I forgave him after about 2 games, silly cunt that I am :p

Salvadora

You brought it up, actually. I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't said "I don't enjoy watching him play", of which there are a myriad of reasons I don't, all explained thorougly time and time again here.
I wasn't even talking about you :loooooool, I was referring to Viv-dawg.

Feorax

Suarez is boss tho

I forgave him after about 2 games, silly cunt that I am :p

Suarez is 3 goals from equalling the 31 goals record for 38 games. He's 6 from equalling the 42 game record.

And we have 8 games left.

Including Sunderland and Norwich.

No penalties.

GOAT.

Suarez is 3 goals from equalling the 31 goals record for 38 games. He's 6 from equalling the 42 game record.

And we have 8 games left.

Including Sunderland and Norwich.

No penalties.

GOAT.

He's a phenomonomonom. A freak.

10 goals clear of Sturridge in second place.

No penalties

Top of the assist chart without taking a lot of corners and wide set pieces

5 games missed at the start of the season

Without that ban, he'd probably be on 32 or so goals already :O

Anyone who thinks he isn't PotY so far is a mug.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If we are going to play break football at lest get weelbeck on, we have no pace otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom