• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Remember when people thought Arsenal would win the Premier League this season?
KuGsj.gif

We will all be saying the same thing about Arsenal and the FA cup soon.
Arsenal have a glorious chance to win the FA Cup. If they fail to do so, then Wenger doesn't deserve a trophy for the rest of his football career.

FootballFan

No they don't, stop chatting shit.

Arsenal have been disastrous in recent seasons with almost everyone predicting freefall.

I said "they" in the quote. As in, non-arsenal supporters saying "I think they will win it" and it doesn't happen. :)

This season for example I believed for a while lol.

Wilbur

Banned
I never believed Arsenal would win the league this year. Even when they were top and playing good football, I just knew they wouldn't.

Like, right now I think Liverpool have a chance. But I've just never seen Arsenal winning it.

To be honest, Chelsea will improve by some distance next year when they get a good striker in. It was on City to win it this year and if they can't, I can't see them getting it next year.

Scum

How many times have they had a glorious chance to win something and fucked it up? Dat Birmingham.
koscielny.gif

The three stooges has predicted Arsenal to win everything so far, probably thinks they got a shot at Copa Libertadores too.
The Three Stooges. Loooooooool

I never believed Arsenal would win the league this year. Even when they were top and playing good football, I just knew they wouldn't.

Like, right now I think Liverpool have a chance. But I've just never seen Arsenal winning it.

To be honest, Chelsea will improve by some distance next year when they get a good striker in. It was on City to win it this year and if they can't, I can't see them getting it next year.
Mou should keep hold off Lukaku but I'll gladly welcome him to Tottingham if he doesn't want him.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't imagine how good it must feel to hit a ball that good and see it go in the back of the net in front of that many people AND THE MILLIONS WATCHING AT HOME

I did it once at the park, came into me with my back to goal and I flicked it round the corner to my mate, got the return and just lashed it in and I would have cum in my pants if I'd hit puberty yet

Yen

Remember that time Arsenal had the chance to sign a potential 40 goal a season striker, but they added a pound to their transfer bid thereby revealing they had tapped up the player's agent? And then that player led his club to a title challenge? hahahaha

Wilbur

Banned
It's a shame we'll never see Shinji and Mata play again. They were good today together. Michael Cox wrote a lil sumfin on dem 2

Arnie

Where will Shinji go?

I'd love to seem go and become an icon at somewhere like FC Basel.

He could run things in the Swiss league. Pirouette his way to a fistful of titles.

Scum

It's a shame we'll never see Shinji and Mata play again. They were good today together. Michael Cox wrote a lil sumfin on dem 2
Shocking news. Wilbs, pls. Was there ever a doubt? All Moyes needs to do now is tell that daft cunt Rooney to stay up top and stop dropping deep to disrupt Mata & Kagawa.

"Wayne..."
"Wayne!"
"WAYNE!!"

Yen

Where will Shinji go?

I'd love to seem go and become an icon at somewhere like FC Basel.

He could run things in the Swiss league. Pirouette his way to a fistful of titles.
He'll go to one of those clubs where players go to die, like Inter or Valencia.
Daily Mail linking us to Luke Shaw. That'd be doubleplustop.

I wonder which Real Madrid squad players will everyone in the league be linked to, like every other summer. I'm guess Carvajal, Coentrao and Morata.

Sunday People said:
Manchester United have wrapped up the signing of Sporting Lisbon's 21-year-old midfielder William Carvalho, and Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos, 24, is next on the list.

Thanks Sunday People, sounds nailed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom