• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

aa3a8928b1f511e3b92412046755f21a_8.jpg

Had some of this today for lunch. There was so much meat, I could barely get through a 1/3rd or 1/4th of it. Waited in line for 4 hours or so before we got the food.. so worth it.

This was at 10:30 AM. Hard to tell exactly where we were..

Don't shove pulled pork (?) in my face at this hour, now I'm hungry.

I've had the pulled pork sandwich at the hardrock cafe, that shit is God tier.

Slizz

Don't shove pulled pork (?) in my face at this hour, now I'm hungry.

I've had the pulled pork sandwich at the hardrock cafe, that shit is God tier.

The food in this picture shits on that like 100 Chelseas against Arsenal, its that damn good.

Meier waited in that line and got his food, know what happens within a couple of hours of opening the door? They close, cause they've sold out and a bunch of people miss out daily.

EDIT: And the pulled pork sandy ain't nothing compared to that brisket.

Linius

The food in this picture shits on that like 100 Chelseas against Arsenal, its that damn good.

Meier waited in that line and got his food, know what happens within a couple of hours of opening the door? They close, cause they've sold out and a bunch of people miss out daily.

EDIT: And the pulled pork sandy ain't nothing compared to that brisket.

Yeah, I believe it's a special place. But now I'm hungry and no pulled pork near me. Not cool.

I'd be worried with what we'd do with Azpilcueta if we were to get him. He's been doing really well at LB thus far.

Rotation? Shaw won't walk into the team he'll be rotated in slowly and Azpili is the successor to Branna at RB. Azpili is going to be a world class full back he'll have his place.

Meier

Been a big fan of Ellie Goulding since 2010. Finally getting to see her perform in 30 mins or so. Super excited. She's my celebrity crush.

Meier

Yeah man, I literally didn't even need to see the picture of the line to know it was Franklins. My buddy went recently and said essentially the same thing.... Did he serve you? My buddy says he always works and serves every person, I find it so hard to believe nowadays given his huge popularity on TV now.
Aaron was there but he didn't serve. He was talking to the guy who did the cutting about how it was going after he'd put my plate together. There are a few employees who I guess are always there though -- we went with one couple who had been 6 times now so they knew them all by name and sight.

I didn't know he was on TV regularly but I'm not surprised! We finally went since some people were visiting and a big group of us went together. Wasn't bad with 6 other people to chat with to pass the time!

Slizz

Aaron was there but he didn't serve. He was talking to the guy who did the cutting about how it was going after he'd put my plate together. There are a few employees who I guess are always there though -- we went with one couple who had been 6 times now so they knew them all by name and sight.

I didn't know he was on TV regularly but I'm not surprised! We finally went since some people were visiting and a big group of us went together. Wasn't bad with 6 other people to chat with to pass the time!

Yeah looks almost like a tailgate and the payoff is good grub.

As for TV hes got a Chase credit card commercial running constantly with him and Chef Nobu.

Also is a judge on a show called BBQ Pitmasters lol.

faridmon

Been a big fan of Ellie Goulding since 2010. Finally getting to see her perform in 30 mins or so. Super excited. She's my celebrity crush.

Have fun.

Just came back from Johnny Foreigner gig. Bloody Hell, what a show. They just knocked it out of the park and were more energetic and loader than many so called ''Punk bands'' and they aren't even a punk band. The two vocalists were funny and the banter were great.

He did that outside of this thread? He should know better.

No in here. It can go unpunished in here when it's clearly two people joking with each other, like when Wilbs calls me a cunt while I know he lusts for my rod of meat, but Wedward was actually really angry calling someone else that in here... The worst part was he for once wasn't even wrong calling someone out on being a baby. ;)

We kick things off with the news that United are hopeful of solving their central defensive problems in the summer by moving for Paris Saint-Germain star Alex. The veteran's contract expires at the end of the season meaning he shouldn't cost the Reds a penny.

weird. From the Manchester Evening News.

Fry

I'm in the "death to international football!" camp, so ideally Roy decides to be Roy and plays Welbeck instead of Studge. No injuries!!

I worry about injuries too, but c'mon, it's the world cup. I wanna see Suarez, Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling shining. Since I won't be seeing Coutinho.

FootballFan

^^He scored again.(Defoe)

Wayne Rooney? Hah. You should see the goal that Engelaar just scored for Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom