• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

velociraptor

Yes I think so.

You?
Yes, I feel Wenger's decisions have held Arsenal back. I don't suspect this squad will improve in the summer. We desperately needed reinforcements and got no one. We're in this position because of Wenger. He babies his players. It's why the team is mentally weak.

Baki

He isn't shit. As a substitute striker or a plan B against certain teams he's perfect. It's not his fault we didn't/couldn't buy a second striker that can do the business against the top teams and he can't perform to his strengths if like today we're completely missing or constantly giving away the ball in the middle of the pitch.

Wenger would be awesome if someone else was in charge of transfers. He's a dinosaur.

EmiPrime

There's no need to be a cunt. That's the kind of answer I would expect from someone in here, not from a professional coach. If his team is having a bad time is because of him, not because of Liverpool.

I would agree it could be a terrible question for someone like Wenger, Pellegrini or Mou. But This guy has nothing to lose to answer, and Liverpool are obviously a good candidate to win the title.

It's not his job to speak platitudes about Liverpool. His job is to keep Cardiff in the PL and he doesn't care about anything else. It obviously means a lot to him, he's emotionally invested and is not some journeyman coach treating the Cardiff job as a stepping stone or fishing for a job in media. I respect his honesty and I am sure Cardiff fans respect his commitment because they too couldn't care less about Liverpool's title aspirations.

Wilbur

Banned
Gonna watch MOTD in a bit but I've already seen all the goals

probs worth it for that rooney blooter and the tettey thundercunter

velociraptor

Guys can you stop talking about horses.

Its still like 14 hours until the next race is off.

e1b5f6a49be711e3b2dc0ed7db0906c0_6.jpg

Hixx

@DavidJonesSky 1m
Can't be many teams who've gone through an entire season with more red cards than wins ... #Sunderland

leeleeleebizlk.png

Apart from the Dossena red they've all been so fucking stupid.

Dossena's was just disgusting.

Can't believe he's going to have to play on Wednesday. Fucks sake Alonso.

EmiPrime

Wenger would be awesome if someone else was in charge of transfers. He's a dinosaur.

We miss David Dein A LOT and we don't have Arab/Russian money giving us unlimited resources. The club is run like a business, not a toy. We've been punching above our weight for nearly 10 years and that's down to Arsene.

If we win the FA Cup and finish 3rd and get a world class striker in summer, i'll be happy. While we're terrible against the big teams still, at least now we don't look like losing to teams like Brentford and Blackburn.

Wilbur

Banned
@DavidJonesSky 1m
Can't be many teams who've gone through an entire season with more red cards than wins ... #Sunderland

leeleeleebizlk.png

Apart from the Dossena red they've all been so fucking stupid.

Dossena's was just disgusting.

Can't believe he's going to have to play on Wednesday. Fucks sake Alonso.

You've still got two games in hand innit, pls don't fret

just wind wba in

Remember when people thought Arsenal would win the Premier League this season?
KuGsj.gif

We will all be saying the same thing about Arsenal and the FA cup soon.

Hixx

You've still got two games in hand innit, pls don't fret

just wind wba in

One of those is WBA at home.

The others are Liverpool (a) and City (a).

Our last 3 games are Man U (a) 3 pts, WBA (h) 1 pt, Swansea (h) 1 pt

Gonna come down to GD imo.

FootballFan

Remember when people thought Arsenal would win the Premier League this season?
KuGsj.gif

We will all be saying the same thing about Arsenal and the FA cup soon.

I swear, every season, in most competitions: "I really think they will win it this time"

and it never happens lol. Surely though they will win the FA Cup. Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom