• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned

Feorax

I'd be worried with what we'd do with Azpilcueta if we were to get him. He's been doing really well at LB thus far.

Surely he's go back to RB and Ivanovic would move into the centre?

Terry has had a great season, but his legs are not long for this world. If Luiz goes, CB cover will be vital next season.

K1LLER7

Until Joe Allen turns up and fists like nobody's business.

Almost makes a mockery of the entire 'beast' concept.

Why not buy Mikel whilst you're at it.
Joe Allen will find himself fisting the bench next season while Willy dominates in midfield and leaves Gerrard asking for his shirt.

Wonder who Liverpool will try to sign in the summer. Stay away from Willy.

Mikel? Nah he's shite. Would rather have Cleverley.

Jarnet87

Shinji and Mata together, the beginning of a glorious friendship. Moyesus has seen the light, he hath discovered modern football. Ship van Persie off to Turkey.

Dunno how reliable The Sunday People are but that would be great if we signed this William Carvalho kid. Everyone has been raving about him. And to get it done before the World Cup is fantastic. Is this the dawning of the new age of Moyesus?

Believe.

Activate muppet mode.

ibvJ22SUkNH4Ij.gif

Lakitu

st5fu
Shinji and Mata together, the beginning of a glorious friendship. Moyesus has seen the light, he hath discovered modern football. Ship van Persie off to Turkey.

Dunno how reliable The Sunday People are but that would be great if we signed this William Carvalho kid. Everyone has been raving about him. And to get it done before the World Cup is fantastic. Is this the dawning of the new age of Moyesus?

Believe.

As long as Moyes stays, it's all good. Hope their season ends on a positive note.

Wilbur

Banned
OMG what is Sidwell doing there haahhahahdisnan

Arnie that made me laugh out loud

Lloyd wants to know what's funny

Should I share

And then I heard Yaya's horse laugh

I'm in bits

Moyes save me

Meier

aa3a8928b1f511e3b92412046755f21a_8.jpg

Had some of this today for lunch. There was so much meat, I could barely get through a 1/3rd or 1/4th of it. Waited in line for 4 hours or so before we got the food.. so worth it.

This was at 10:30 AM. Hard to tell exactly where we were..

Slizz

aa3a8928b1f511e3b92412046755f21a_8.jpg

Had some of this today for lunch. There was so much meat, I could barely get through a 1/3rd or 1/4th of it. Waited in line for 4 hours or so before we got the food.. so worth it.

This was at 10:30 AM. Hard to tell exactly where we were..

Fucking jelly. I heard Franklins always lives up to the massive hype.

Arnie

OMG what is Sidwell doing there haahhahahdisnan

Arnie that made me laugh out loud

Lloyd wants to know what's funny

Should I share

And then I heard Yaya's horse laugh

I'm in bits

Moyes save me
I was literally tittering away in my duvet as I was constructing the post.

big willy tactics

i'm done

Arnie

Sorry Wes for posting a paint penis I hope it doesn't come back to stab me in the ass.

Wait, Carvalho would cost £37m?

christ

christ

c h r i s t

Wes

venison crêpe
It's a very grey area, stuff like that. A link to an image like that and I probably wouldn't feel like having to remove it though.

K1LLER7

Sorry Wes for posting a paint penis I hope it doesn't come back to stab me in the ass.

christ

christ

c h r i s t
£37m release clause...

Moyes doesn't want a repeat of last summer...

Ed Woodward has been hard at work...

Kroos wants to move...

Reus for £30m....

christ

christ

c h r i s t

His buyout clause is €45 million. The rumour is that they will not sell him until after the WC unless that price is met. Obviously trying their hardest to get the highest price for him.

Meier

tumblr_inline_n0nnwh07oJ1ro8mkx.gif

I would be very surprised if Carvalho went for less than his release clause so that figure sounds pretty accurate. City are heavily interested as well.

Jarnet87

Nothing is ever good enough for Pep, which is why he'll make a bunch of terrible overpriced signing after this year, just like he did at Barca.

Slizz

Nothing is ever good enough for Pep, which is why he'll make a bunch of terrible overpriced signing after this year, just like he did at Barca.

Song - Bayern - CDM Future

EDIT:
It was truly unreal. The meat just falls apart in your hands. You can't even pick it up basically. Best meal I've ever had.

Yeah man, I literally didn't even need to see the picture of the line to know it was Franklins. My buddy went recently and said essentially the same thing.... Did he serve you? My buddy says he always works and serves every person, I find it so hard to believe nowadays given his huge popularity on TV now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom