• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Speaking of hairstyles, I feel like there's gotta be some Chinese website up that's like "can you tell white people apart?" Then you take the Southampton challenge.

I'm pretty sure the WWII fighter pilot haircut is actually part of their uniform.

3Sixty

Speaking of hairstyles, I feel like there's gotta be some Chinese website up that's like "can you tell white people apart?" Then you take the Southampton challenge.

I'm pretty sure the WWII fighter pilot haircut is actually part of their uniform.

We're so hip.

Awful half of football doe

King_Moc

Banned
Yea but their net spent was less than 10 mil.

What were Bales wages? What's the total amount of the wages of the replacement players. Also, Spurs managed to beat Liverpool to some of their targets....so why are they doing much worse when they finished ahead of Liverpool last season? People are right to ask questions.

Cyclists.. On so many drugs that they accidentally put on diving gear now.

4TbUxSQ.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Southampton kind of deserve this, since spurs equaliser they have done all but nothing this half

Wes

venison crêpe
I think Spurs probably deserve that on the balance of the second half. Although you could argue over course of 90 Southampton should have got at least a point.

jesalr

They still spent 100 million moneys... Even if they sold for just as much. Also again what about wages?

We got rid of Caulker, Dempsey, Huddlestone, Parker, Bale, Gallas, Bentley. All of whom were apparently on a decent wedge. Our wage bill went down this season according to a few of the press who might know. Bale was our top earner.

We also loaned out quite a few players too.

Elchele

Martinez isn't good enough?

a) are you fucking kidding

and

b) if you do then bagsy avin Martinez you ungrateful bap

Pep doesn't see Javi as a DM, he has been playing as CB for a while now.

We have 2 worldclass DMs. All we need is a CB, preferably to replace Dante.

2 worldclass DMs? where?! I think Guardiola is trying to fit Lahm again as RB to have more room in the midfield for other players. He would rather play Thiago/Kroos in midfield than Rafinha in the RB spot.

A DM, Jupp? :| Don't we have already shitton of those? And Höjberg can play it too. #PierreEmileFuture #PrideOfBrondby #KobenhavnBelongsToBrondby

I'm talking about a real DM, not a box-to-box midfield like Schweinsteiger or Pierre-Emile.

GorillaJu

Left the house at the 70 minute mark but Saints had gone to shit. Sigh. We are gonna finish seventh lool.

It's best that way. No Europe to concern yourself with. You can use Rodgers' Liverpool as the ideal that you can crawl up the table to imitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom