• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Ugh! Feel like shite. Need to drag my sorry arse out of bed and hunt for food. 3Sixty, are we dead by your hands yet?

Hixx

Christian Bale
ig472K2TJGsIx.gif

Slizz

Love the announcer "If he got kicked it shouldn't be much of a problem, but if its a strain it could be more problematic"

Plasma

Banned
Apparently the pre-game Arsenal press conference for the Swansea game has been called off, looks like Wenger really doesn't want to face the press at the moment.

Scum

Apparently the pre-game Arsenal press conference for the Swansea game has been called off, looks like Wenger really doesn't want to face the press at the moment.

Huh? He's been doing this job for years. Just show up and fuck the press off if they ask anything daft.

Zabojnik

Catania - Juve tonight. We'll be without Marchiso (injured, should be back for Parma next week) and Pogba (yellow accumulation), probably playing with Padoin, Peluso, Osvaldo, Giovinco ... and I don't even care if we lose. The scudetto is pretty much in the bag already.

This is what it must feel like to be a Bayern fan, only in Europe as well.

pulsemyne

It could be a very tough game for arsenal. Swansea dominated large parts of the game against everton and were worth something from that game. We also finally have a full strength side again. If Arsenal play like they did yesterday then they could be in trouble.

K1LLER7

Catania - Juve tonight. We'll be without Marchiso (injured, should be back for Parma next week) and Pogba (yellow accumulation), probably playing with Padoin, Peluso, Osvaldo, Giovinco ... and I don't even care if we lose. The scudetto is pretty much in the bag already.

This is what it must feel like to be a Bayern fan, only in Europe as well.
You will win.

Pirlo FK.

Meier

I can't believe after being at Spurs for nearly a full season, Eriksen hasn't had someone tell him.. hey, about that hairstyle..

Salvadora

He looked relatively calm in the interview following the Chelsea game, so I'm surprised this action is being taken.

Still, the press would only ask the same shite, so no loss there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Absolutely no flow to Southampton this half, terrible play

Barzul

The loss really affected him. Needs to refocus on other games. We really need to beat City when we play at the Emirates. Can't afford another embarrassing loss.

pappe

Why do commentators keep saying Spurs spent 100mil in the summer. They didnt. They just re invested money from Bale sale.

Why do commentators keep saying Spurs spent 100mil in the summer. They didnt. They just re invested money from Bale sale.

Well first of all, they still spend money. Second : That is no doubt a lot more money than they got out of the Bale sale, when considering all the wages too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom