• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham are just an embarrassment at the moment. Sacked a decent manager, replaced him with a wacko who is sitting in the stands during this match, and the tactics are a league joke.

Hixx

Good game this. Reminds me of Liverpool v Blackburn a few year ago when neither team could defend
KuGsj.gif

The Lost Sinner is doing my head in

Hug her and circle strafe to the right of her. It's that simple. I tried to keep a bit of distance initially but she kept breaking my guard.

Jonathan Wilson ‏@jonawils 2m

Fear not, Spurs fans, Tim's come downstairs.

Jonathan Wilson ‏@jonawils 1m

He seems to be wearing the gilet under his jacket, which makes it very hard to tell if he is wearing his heart on his sleeve or not.

Jonathan Wilson ‏@jonawils 54s

Timpact: two minutes after Sherwood appears on the touchline, Spurs pull one back.

:lol

GorillaJu

I agree.

I still have a sneaking suspicion that this season's Everton is the best you'll see it for quite some time. It's got the right mix of Moyes's defensive organisation and signings, and Martinez's attacking philosophy, plus some great loan signings.

Think they'll revert to a proper Martinez team next year with all that entails.

You guys are fucking dumb Martínez is manager of the year for sure. Haven't you seen how nice he is? Plus Barkley is the future of world football.

faridmon

I agree.

I still have a sneaking suspicion that this season's Everton is the best you'll see it for quite some time. It's got the right mix of Moyes's defensive organisation and signings, and Martinez's attacking philosophy, plus some great loan signings.

Think they'll revert to a proper Martinez team next year with all that entails.

There is a some truth to his inability to create a very stable defence (as shown this season) and that could very well be a worry indeed. But I do think that he just doesn't like the set up which Moyes have inbuilt in his players, and might instil some other defensive precaution that is different from the ones we have.

People keep ignore the fact that Moyes' Defensive Organisational plans have all but gone, we just don't have it. If you look at the current defence we have, Jagielka and Distin, and the way they play, it actually makes sense for the occasional lapses they have since they reverted to play in a very different style. Judging this side right now is not telling IMO.

I still think we will buy a new CB. Whether that will improve our defence remain to be seen, but I believe it will lead in a more positive direction. Moyes' defensive plan was quite rigid and outdated. In fact, I am appalled to see it very praised around here!

GorillaJu

I'm watching this with Ukrainian commentary and they definitely say "Boruts" not "Boruch". Why are Eastern European "C"s and "K"s so fucking hard to work out?

Hug her and circle strafe to the right of her. It's that simple. I tried to keep a bit of distance initially but she kept breaking my guard.

I just can't get a window to get a hit in without risking a massive combo that destroys my stamina, and then takes off most of my health

Then when I try healing, the cunt flies across the room and smashes me to pieces :(

And when she(?) jumps in the air, the lock on breaks, camera resets and I end up not having a fucking clue where she is relative to my shield/back

Haven't tried hugging to the right yet, when I was doing it to the left the swipe attacks were just chipping my stamina down to the point that I couldn't afford to try attacking, or keep my shield up for too long

That was lovely by Spurs

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sherwood seems way too volatile to remain spurs manager, it's almost inevitable he will be let go at some point

faridmon

I can't fathom why are they playing with highline when they have such a slow defenders and almost no midfield cover?

Why?

Playing in an irrelevant league :p

Killer pls

League 1 is as relevant as PL

both of them have the same amount of teams in CL..... Moyes team doesn't count

:p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can't watch that Jim beam commercial without thinking meg is doing the voiceover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom