• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Viva is right, loads of clubs do it. Not on this scale, and it is nice to see clamping down on it.

Wish u18s within and internationally weren't allowed to move unless their is extraordinary circumstances. Would help the little clubs and force the big guns to push their own through rather than relying on imports

pulga

Banned
you can believe what you want m8.

tumblr_n35qa9xTGX1r5kkj0o2_r2_250.gif

pulga

Banned
AS apparently asked consulted if Ter Stegen would be able to join Barca if he already signed. Sources said NO

Jack cw

How much do you think he's on a week? I'd be surprised if it was any less than 150k/w

Its definately more than 150k a week. I'm sure Bayern paid him some hand money in advance for his word and he wont earn less than Ribery or Lahm. He is one of the three best strikers in the world and Bayern is paying the money.

Elchele

How much do you think he's on a week? I'd be surprised if it was any less than 150k/w

no idea, salaries are given per season (€8M), I never understood why would anyone put a salary per week
he would be among the top paid players of the squad

1794800_503743223076306_648376154_n.jpg

Gotze's salary is an embarrassment for the club

pulga

Banned
hold on to yer butts

ive got a special sergio ramos tumblr incoming faster than a schwieni tackle from behind

Wilbur

Banned
Its definately more than 150k a week. I'm sure Bayern paid him some hand money in advance for his word and he wont earn less than Ribery or Lahm. He is one of the three best strikers in the world and Bayern is paying the money.

Yeah, thought it would be more than that. Defo not the 130k Jupp believes lool.

Worth it though. Top striker.

That was a regular transfer iirc. But yeah jokes.

Pogba the most recent example. Adnan too I think. Will be others also no doubt.

I think Gladbach announced that he had been sold when they signed the dude from Basle.

Odd that Barca didn't confirm it though.

Adnan wasn't the same way. He just turned 16 and his father wanted him at United. United paid the money. The same way Arsenal bought Cesc.

Barca are getting players from all over the world before the age of 16.

Time to play GTA online the last time I played it I had severe vertigo for several hours after.

I hope it was due to blocked sinus's and being cold and not the end of me playing games.

Hold me.

Glad to see Barcelona getting fined for such shitty practice, up next the RFE and other leagues should fine the bigger clubs for preying on the lower and smaller clubs for their talents. Its fucking disgusting how much Barcelona, Madrid absorb every single talent from their regional clubs just to discard them a couple of years later.

Regarding the current Barcelona fine, this wouldnt have happenned if Amor was in charge, say what you will about Laporta but the dude could play around the regulations, Rosell is and will continue to be an amateur.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
After the U21s shat on them last week, the Spurs U18s have beaten Arsenal 3-1 today.

We've some exciting young players, Sherwood might not be good enough to manage the first team but he's assembled a lot of talented kids in his time here. Good to see that we are going after some of the higher rated players from outside England as well, we signed Coulibaly a couple of years ago and now Yahaya, plus we tried hard to get Halilovic as well. If LVG comes in I want to see more of these young guys if we get into the Europa League.

Elchele

Yeah, thought it would be more than that. Defo not the 130k Jupp believes lool.

Worth it though. Top striker.

Bild: Lewandowski will earn €8 millions per season, behind Ribéry, Lahm and Schweinsteiger.

No need to give him a logic-less salary like we did with Gotze. He wanted to join from the first moment (like 1.5 years ago), €8M is a great salary for a top striker like him.

pulga

Banned
Glad to see Barcelona getting fined for such shitty practice, up next the RFE and other leagues should fine the bigger clubs for preying on the lower and smaller clubs for their talents. Its fucking disgusting how much Barcelona, Madrid absorb every single talent from their regional clubs just to discard them a couple of years later.

Regarding the current Barcelona fine, this wouldnt have happenned if Amor was in charge, say what you will about Laporta but the dude could play around the regulations, Rosell is and will continue to be an amateur.

were you dropped on your head as a child and had the cuntitude eradicated from your barça genes? <3

Salvadora

Barca are getting players from all over the world before the age of 16.
It certainly feels that way.

Like, Viva is undoubtedly right about every club doing but Barcelona seem to do it globally unlike many other clubs.
Bild: Lewandowski will earn &#8364;8 millions per season, behind Ribéry, Lahm and Schweinsteiger.

No need to give him a logic-less salary like we did with Gotze. He wanted to join from the first moment (like 1.5 years ago), &#8364;8M is a great salary for a top striker like him.
You may as well quote The Sun.

Wilbur

Banned
Bild: Lewandowski will earn €8 millions per season, behind Ribéry, Lahm and Schweinsteiger.

No need to give him a logic-less salary like we did with Gotze. He wanted to join from the first moment (like 1.5 years ago), €8M is a great salary for a top striker like him.

And that's without the signing on fee? Very doubtful.

Suen

Every team would die to have a pair like Pepe and Ramos in their defense. Two magnificent bastards.

Salvadora

Bild usually get everything right about Bayern. They have people inside the club
Perhaps they do, but you're talking about Lewandowski's reported salary like it's fact.

And considering the circumstances, it's very unlikely that it is.

Madrid will never win the CL with those two clowns in there. It's honestly crazy Real doesn't try and get some more reliable CB's in.
I rather have Ramos and Pepe than Pique and Mascherano, now if we could pair the best Puyol with the best Ramos, then that'd be something :juggle:

Elchele

Perhaps they do, but you're talking about Lewandowski's reported salary like it's fact.

And considering the circumstances, it's very unlikely that it is.

You think &#8364;8M per season is unlikely salary? You must think we are an EPL side.
Bild gets the info from people inside the club, so pretty sure that's the real base salary (without bonuses)

Suen

Varane should play every game possible from now on.
Pepe has actually been quite decent this season. Ramos was so fucking good two years ago (despite getting red cards and shooting pens to the moon) but has only been getting worse since then while he just keeps getting red cards. He looked to be getting better beginning of this year but then went back to being shit. If not for Varane's injury him and Pepe should have been in the XI always this season.

Jack cw

But of course. Bild knows the contract details. There a extras like golas he scores, matches he plays a season and the hand money. He would never have signed at a club taht offers him 2-3 million more. 10 million is the minimum he gets a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom