• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

tumblr_n3ddsgAWAb1qgmhjro3_500.jpg

Nice. I know I will try to visit if I ever get my ass to Milano. Hopefully we see new investment in a stadium as well.

Barbara confirmed that they're really interested in building a new stadium, and the area around the 2015 Expo isn't the only one being considered. Also, Italian laws make everything much more difficult and slow, so that might take some time. In any case, a lot of people seem to agree that we'll have a new stadium by 2019-2020.

40% of our revenues come from the stadium and the commercial area according to her, so they'll try to push even further: in the next few days she'll travel to the UAE, then somewhere in Asia and finally to the US to meet with the Fly Emirates directors and some new partners willing to invest in Milan. Now that the boss' daughter is saying it, it's clear that we're actively looking for some money (both for the stadium and new players).

Messi

Barça will use the CAS loophole to atleast make signings this summer.

We are going to use over 100+ millions if it means we cant sign anyone in 2015. Ter Stegen, two cb's(one that can play lb/rb), midfielder and a striker. Promote Rafinha.

Sell Tello, Song, Afellay, Cuenca, JDS

Banned or not banned do those and we are set for next 2+ years imo.

Keep Tello, the rest I agree with.

Wilbur

Banned
What do we think the Chelsea team will be tonight?

Considering Eto'o is out, and the alternative is fucking Torres, maybe Mou plays Schurrle with Hazard and Willian either side? And Ramires-Luiz-Mikel in the middle? Can see him wanting to stay tight and break.

I'm missing it alas

Bastians challenge was superb. Like always manure fans prove what they are worth.

Red card off of a tackle where the player didnt even get touched.
Bastian and Ramos could have coffee together and exchange their eternal false red card stories.

Wilbur

Banned
Bastians challenge was superb. Like always manure fans prove what they are worth.

Bastian and Ramos could have coffee together and exchange their eternal false red card stories.

The fact you even used the term manure means your post is rendered null and void you fucking branflake.

Rooney passed it sideways, Schweinsteiger was late. It might have been an exaggerated fall from Rooney, but it was a foul.

What do we think the Chelsea team will be tonight?

Considering Eto'o is out, and the alternative is fucking Torres, maybe Mou plays Schurrle with Hazard and Willian either side? And Ramires-Luiz-Mikel in the middle? Can see him wanting to stay tight and break.

I'm missing it alas

I'm really not sure. The way Luiz was thrown out in the break, against Crystal Palace after having a terrible match, could seem like Mou is not pleased with him there at all. On the other hand. But then he also hasn't played Mikel much at all.

Giving a yellow when the player isn't touched is fine. If you go in like a fucking idiot like he did.

Wilbur

Banned
It's a yellow card. Granted, if the situation had been reversed EPL fans would've called him a diver, but that's just how it goes.

... don't think so. I would have said he exaggerated contact but it's a yellow card. 'Granted' is a bit much.

And yeah Blablurn, Valencia was lucky. Ref's fault, not ours. Schweini getting sent off was his fault.

Clegg

This was discussed last night. Some Bayern fans screaming murder at Rooney until the saw the replay.

Pretty swift agreement with the second yellow after that.

lol at the Spanish FA being fined by Fifa too.

You sure about that? You can legally sign players outside of transfer windows just fine. Either way as they will appeal this, their first transfer window will be open to them either way so doesn't really matter.

You can legally agree to transfer a player. Not an official transfer. A transfer is only completed once it is registered with FIFA who do not accept transfer outside of the transfer windows.

Doesn't seem like a pre-contract to me. It's even on Barca's official website.

No, an agreement to transfer does not constitute a transfer, it's a commercial contract. You cannot sign anyone outside of the transfer windows without special dispensation from the league.

Arnie

Christ, Bayern stop. It was a blatant second yellow. It's embarrassing enough that you only drew with United, don't make it worse with this shit.

And the Barca thing is hilarious. Won't happen, though. There's no way Barca make it through the next two transfer windows without bringing any first team players in.

Wilbur

Banned
On the subject of the red card, all the headlines saying Utd draw with 10 man Bayern is a bit misleading considering they only had ten men for a minute and we played with ten men for the whole match.

Fucken Marwan

Tbh all clubs are guilty of poaching young players illegally.

Barca just got caught.

Dunno if we got him illegally or not lol, but remember Dong Fangzhou? I miss him.

Elchele

We were talking about the Lewandowski transfer the other day. His salary will be €8M per season (plus bonus, I guess).

On the subject of the red card, all the headlines saying Utd draw with 10 man Bayern is a bit misleading considering they only had ten men for a minute and we played with ten men for the whole match.

Fucken Marwan

Dunno if we got him illegally or not lol, but remember Dong Fangzhou? I miss him.
That was a regular transfer iirc. But yeah jokes.

Pogba the most recent example. Adnan too I think. Will be others also no doubt.

Some think Stegen was done in Jan. If so then that might go through.
I think Gladbach announced that he had been sold when they signed the dude from Basle.

Odd that Barca didn't confirm it though.

pulga

Banned
We were talking about the Lewandowski transfer the other day. His salary will be €8M per season (plus bonus, I guess).

but what will his signing on fee be baby

i predict a gajillion zillion british american tobacco pesetas

Clubs are only allowed to conduct international transfer of players under the age of 18 for one of three exceptional reasons. Those are:

1. The parents of the child move to the country where new club is situated. This can have nothing to do with football reasons;

2. The player is between the age of 16 and 18 and the transfer takes place within the EU or EEA; or

3. The player lives less than 50km from the national border.

AND in all of the above situations, it has to be judged upon - and approved - by a FIFA committee (which is what Barca didn't do).

that includes the signing on fee (was added on top of the original salary)
I really don't care what you're paying him but let me assure you that he will have got a hefty signing on fee and that with it included it is way more than £130k a week.

Jack cw

Christ, Bayern stop. It was a blatant second yellow. It's embarrassing enough that you only drew with United, don't make it worse with this shit.

Who besides bla is complaining from Bayern Gaf? Those were to sliding tackles from the side fouling the player. Both yellow cards are legit. No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom